MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I’ve had zero problems with the update only cheats I havnt tried so far are the ones for weight and tonnage as they were made obsolete by a no tonnage limit mod i installed

Where can i find the no tonnage mode ?

ETA on the steam version?

2 Likes

None of the cheats work/activate, save for Unlimited Health and One-Hit Kill (which I don’t personally use) will activate on the trainer only, but not function in-game since the release of Heroes of the Inner Sphere.

4 Likes

Any news for a steam version?

5 Likes

Quick question. When would we start support for the steam version? I understand it just came out on steam, was just wondering if there is a ETA if any. Thanks for what you do, and I truly enjoy using WeMod. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Is there any chance MechWarrior 5 for steam will be added? A lot of us waited for steam because we don’t like epic.

4 Likes

Steam Version please. Been waiting for it to come off that garbage Epic platform.

5 Likes

The Cheat modder for this game is doing cheats for several games. The non epic version just released on Thursday with a great many updates.

I am betting STiNGERR will update soon. Give him time with the many projects he is working on and he will have the Steam, windows gog and Epic versions up when he reaches this game for updating and posting upon Wemod.

I for one want to thank STiNGERR for the great many works he has put out and look forward to his Mechwarrior 5 updates soon to arrive.

3 Likes

Waiting is in everyone’s best interests regardless of Platform, only some cheats were working as of yesterday for the EGS version of MW5.

What did: Game Speed, Ammo, possibly Weapon Cooldown.
What didn’t: Everything Else.

1 Like

Any chance for a Steam version?

there will be a steam version there was another update already issued for MW5 as well so it was smart to wait a few days for the update on cheats. as far as other versions I am believing its a matter of setting up the start up towards these platforms instead of epic. So it should be done all nearly around the same time by my estimates.

I would like to thank stingerr for his work :slight_smile:
i hope a steam version will be available soon. Continue like that, this is a good job ^^

Just tried again and even though it looks like some cheats activate in MW5 they do not work. Go Stingerr!! Hope you can get to updating it soon! :smile:

Looking for a GOG version. Everyone is right that stingerr is on it - - but only 3 of the Epic options activate and they don’t seem to work “in game” (even when launching from WeMod)

Fling has an updated and working Trainer. I’d say the WeMod trainer should be done within the next couple days. Don’t forget, Stingerr and the others could have taken some time off to enjoy the holiday weekend.

Ow okay, but im asking for a STEAM version ^^ coz i don’t use GOG version or EPIC version :slight_smile:
In waiting, im using Cheat Engine for the money, and personaly its enough for playing^^

None of the Cheats are working after the patch. Will there be an update to the current cheats?
If there is about when should it be avalible and does it update automaticly?

Dalken the game is the same on all platforms via PC. The only difference is the start run command to start the game with the trainer activated to be able to use the cheats. So its a matter of updating to the new patch and setting up the start commands to each platform being used.

Wooden The trainer will be updated by the modder working on the trainer. In MW5 it has been STiNGERR who has been making trainers for a great many games an is usually posting updates every 2 days for the various games he works on. As soon as he finishes and uploads it to Wemod it should be automaticly updated from there for use by the players and users of Wemod. I made sure I upgraded to pro to make sure I am giving them some type of support for the work they been putting in becuase of how much they are doing.

can u plz do a update. most of them arent working (epic games version)

1 Like