MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Any way to get the zero weight, zero tonnage to work with YAML?

2 Likes

This needs to be updated since they patched last week for the new release of the new DLC Dragon’s Gambit.

1 Like

I second this request I just had to rebuild all my mechs as they were all over weight.

Is there going to be an update of this trainer in wemods? So far it is not working anymore with DLC Dragon’s Gambit.

The MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Good work as always, enjoying the update.

i suggest you to apply the cheat ability “Infinity salvage points” after the battle.
players always suffered that only see almost undamaged enemy mech but cannot salvage it because they don’t have enough the salvage points even the contract often limited the max salvage point on it.

or even “infinity negotiation points” will greatly help players who only want to enjoy lesser cheating.

1 Like

An update is indeed needed for this as basically none of options work, though unlimited health button seems to work though the Mech still gets damaged ,so it is not invulnerable.

thanks in advance.

most mods are not working.

Strange they are not working for you guys
I was just in a steam game (as this is the steam forum) 20 minutes ago and Health, Overheat, Ammo, Jetpack, Cooldown, One Hit Kill, Tonnage and Money were all working for me.

I agree. The only cheats that are “working” are Health and Weapons Cooldown for me.

After today’s (March 26 2024) patch I just logged into a couple missions and Health, Overheat, Ammo, Jetpack, Cooldown, One Hit Kill, Mission Tonnage and Money ARE STILL WORKING for me. The only one that’s not working is Mech Weight.

The MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like