MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve tried multiple times and none of the above cheats work after the DLC (Health, ammo, cooldown, and heat)
ALSO ADD A INSTANT REPAIR FUNCTION

1 Like

Please update as soon as possible.

Does my buddy need to download Wemod to use these cheats in Co-Op or can I just use them on my account and he get’s them?

The MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

After update nothing was changed, Unlimited health, Weapons Cooldown and One-Hit Kills are “on” but doesn’t work in game, other options after press “on” instant switching to “off” mode.

1 Like

script not working just turn off after on for me

Given that the trainer has existed for quite some time, I’m truly surprised that there is still no option/function to cut down the number of days for work orders in the mech bay. Can that be added?

You can use the save editor and just reverse the number of days it took, but that takes more work.

New update came in today on 2/14/23 none of the mods work now. Thanks.

Randomly causes the game to crash at the end of the mission when you get picked up.

all current edits work except for zero weight. im not sure if this is for the parts or the mech or the armor. i apply it and it turns itself off. not sure if thats be design or if its a bug due to the game updating. i recently got the game and just want to make the Dire Wolf i just found the biggest stompyist missile and beam heavy seige engine, world crusher that i can.

aside from that. thanks for the money and health and no overheat.

Is it just me or does insta kill also kill you sometimes if your missiles hit something in front of you? (this was before the updates)

The MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Could you please add an “Instant Repair” function to this so repairs and refits are done immediately? Should also apply to perk upgrades if possible. The old trainer had it and it really helped a lot. “Max Reputation” would also be good too.

1 Like

hey everything is working except no weight any chance we can get a fix?

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

Now word on a weight fix?

Any way to get all salvage so you can get all the mechs you downed?

I like to have the money to add up like any other player. But I don’t want immediate unlimited money. Any chance we can get a slider or multiplier for the money. Say, 10x or 20x the norm? Thanks.

Is the Epic games MW5 ever going to work on Wemod? :tired_face: