Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

0.3.0.2 . doesn’t work at all every cheat is turning off :frowning:

3.0.2 works for me, but I have to turn the cheats on at the loading screen (had to do that on previous versions as well) before I’ve even selected continue or load or anything. I had to try twice - could tell immediately if it worked as I am mega overloaded and can’t move if the cheat isn’t working lol - but once it worked I had no issues whatsoever after that.

So far I have been unable to get this to work, I am wondering if this is user error. Any suggestion?

Still unable to activate any of the cheats. It even shows it immediately not taking the cheat.

This mod works 100% as of 1/1/2021

• Start the game
  • Wait for menu
  • Hit PLAY on WeMod
  • Wait for it to say PLAYING (might take a moment, have patience)
  • Start/Continue game
  • When it’s loaded, hit desired cheats (All of them work, have tested for 2 days)
  • Remember that F5 & F9 are Quicksave & reload in-game, reloading will not stop cheats.
  • Play.

If a villager you are talking to mentions you stink, this is a line they are sometimes known to use as a comment to you saying you have been working all day, it does not actually reflect how dirty you are.

Remember that containers in houses and work stations only carry so much in each, so going over the top with 15k pieces of meat is totally unnecessary as it just results in you having to carry that amount, when beginning chests can only carry up to 50 or 200 (for houses and stations, respectively).
You can also just select your coins from the last tab (the bag icon) in your inventory, and hit F7 to give yourself money very easily and barter with anyone you want from then on.

Personally I would not recommend the Durability cheat, unless you have end game items for now. Crafting is a vital part of the game and crafting a lot of stuff (from cooking to tools, etc.) will give you points in that field and help you unlock more things. You can easily give yourself 10-1000 sticks, straw, logs, etc. with these cheats (stick with 10s for the most part, unless you are actually adding whole buildings which can take a ton of sticks) and therefore you can craft the tools as much as you need to gain points in crafting & to unlock better houses, upgrades and so on. Crafting needs a LOT of points to upgrade, because it’s going to be one of your top priorities as you play throughout the game.

This works on new games and games you have already started, doesn’t matter.

You can see in the image that I just took from my game right now, the 10 & 1000 cheat works, my Health, Hunger, Thirst & Stamina are all at 100% with 0% Poison or Filth (how dirty your char is).

1 Like

Hi, I can do as you say nothing activates … that my on and goes back all alone to off (on everything)

Hi, this does not work at all. The last update was 7 days ago it says. Even if I follow what Sluggle said it still doesn’t work. Please fix this.

Edit: Running it in administrator actually fixed it! Works very well! :slight_smile:

If this still isn’t working for you I have two suggestions.

Try running it in Administrative mode

If you are still not able to get it to work then do as I stated in my other post with the screenshot. Then, reload your game by hitting ESC, going to Load on the menu and selecting the last save file at the top to reload the game.

If it still isn’t working you’ve done something wrong.

All of the cheats work.

Does not work on 0.3.0.2 GOG version.
Tried running game in admin, wemod in admin, together and separately. None of the cheats work.

This is for the Steam version of the game. If you have it on GOG you will need to vote f or a new trainer.

Would be nice if they would advertise that on the website then. Followed the website to this one. On the website it clearly states GOG as well.

It shows GOG as one of the platforms the game is available on not that a trainer is available for.

If you click to view the cheats it shows Steam only image

Sorry for the confusion.

Is there any chance there can be an option for the Epic version?

There is now a vote option for the Epic Games version of this game. :slight_smile:

Saying that, have you tried this Steam trainer with the Epic game by linking Epic’s .exe to WeMod?

Yes & none of them worked for me :frowning:

Please consider adding a time freeze option.

The values are really easy to be found that are related to it.
Single Byte values for Hour and Minute of the day.
Potentially a option to freeze the current day of the season would be nice as well.

For me personally, i launch cheat engine myself to freeze these values every time i play.

1 Like

Great mod and great work. The only thing now is with the public beta that i joined the only ones that dnt work are the health, stamina, food, and water but all other mods work. just wondering if there will be a update for these mods.
Also would it be possible to add a option to add skills points maybe.

We only support the stable branch and we have no plans to support the beta branch.

gotcha thank you for the response. still a great mod and thank u for the help

hello
Medieval Dynasty updated 0.3.0.4 all of the mods working but health, stamina, food, and water is not working
thanks for making this mod btw :wink: