Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The unlimited durability cheat doesn’t seem to work at the moment.
Also, could I suggest to add different cheats, like technology points, or skill xp?

2 Likes

FYI none of the cheats seem to work on test branch 0.3.0.0. I figure it’ll be a few days before you get around to updating, but wanted to let you know! Appreciate all the hard work!

We do not support test/beta branches. You need to use the current release build.

1 Like

So it having worked all the time on the test branch has been just luck? Danged, some important updates have been released and the trainer is really usefull with testing new features when it comes to resources and credits.

Ah well, at least credits are easy with a save editor.

I agree all of these would be amazing

1 Like

But today update game and only one cheat run :frowning: U can use only time cheat.
i think this little problem has be solvet.

3 Likes

Now 0.3.0.2 is out as stable relase, when will the trainer be updated?

2 Likes

This works like a charm! Thanks for all the work you put on this!
Unfortunately on this new update, it is not working anymore. Please update when you have some time! I really really appreciate! <3

3 Likes

Hi! This is the best trainer for Medieval Dynasty! But, please, update it, 'cose this does not work since version 0.3.0.2.

3 Likes

I’m having a little problem getting use to playing without the trainer for Medieval Dynasty so I hope an update will be out soon. (Please)

3 Likes

Yes I do agree. An update would be nice.

1 Like

This is the only trainer that always worked correctly for me. Tried a few.
So huge thanks for that.
But the 3.0.2 update has stopped it in its tracks.
An update would be wonderful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please upgrade this trainer. thanks

The Medieval Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

thank you for the update but max weight doesn’t work, it just instantly turns off

It works very well. I tried it already a few times. And allways with success. :wink:

Weight does work on 0.3.0.2, check tat both WeMod and Dynasty is updated.

I’ll give it another try tonight.

Thanks MrAF

I use this mainly for stamina