Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Medieval Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Please make sure you have the latest version of the trainer selected in the WeMod app! :slight_smile:

Trainer Don’t work New Update Just dropped v0.1.0.8 and your trainer is on v0.1.0.7 keys want activate

same bc there is a new update to the game v0.1.0.8

Just tested on v0.1.0.8 and it works fine

They are not working for me too! any idea man

still not working for me

1 Like

The ‘no dirty’ makes max dirty and the health goes to 0 and i die very easily. Otherwise, all other options are working fine., and includes latest update.

unlimite weight or easy build ?

I didnt one shot die to a wolf but it did take a chunk of health out of me when it attacked.

I also have noticed sometimes there is still durability issues (specifically the hammer broke on me and I had spears break)

The add items cheats work perfectly as does stamina, food and water.

Would also like to add a vote to an option that succeeds every convo RNG check to counteract the broken aspects of the reputation/affection system till they fix it.

This trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest version of the game not even 24 hours ago from this post.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled “History”. Click this and ensure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

This game have now version 0.1.0.9 and this trainer dont work

1 Like

If someone would like to forward me their save that may help but currently this trainer is performing fine on our end :slight_smile:

The trainer works fine for me make sure your on the right version of the trainer

1 Like

The trainer works, but if i drop or craft something after i used unlimited durability and took 1000 stones for example i cant walk anymore… and yes, i use the right version

I would use the in-game drop function to drop the amount you don’t need and then you should be able to walk again :slight_smile:

But for example building a house: If I build one wall, i cant walk because i droped something that i need to build for the wall (btw: sorry for my english skills :sweat_smile: ) :grimacing:

Hello im loving this trainer with the game. Would like to add unlimit weight and faster running if possible?

Hello i have problem with WeMod. When i get cheats on they just turn off. Im using 0.1.0.8. and on we mode update is one day old. Can u help me? Thx.

I have the same thing happening. I would like an option to improve carryweight, instead of unlimited. lol how did you do that??