Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited stamina works, and gives infinite health. Durability shows max durability, but items still break. I would love an option to tweak the carry weight, instead of a full unlimited carry weight. Also, an option that guarantees positive approval, no matter what you choose would be nice.

rest of the cheat works fine for me except for the add items cheat. anyone else having the same issue?

hi i have the problem that the cheats wont activate i hear de song of activation but nothing and when i click again i hear de activation song again and not the cancel song and when i check wemod and activate the cheat it deactivate it self automatiquely PLS HELP wanna use them iā€™m on 1.0.9

When i select 5, no Dirtyness my game crashes :frowning:

1 Like

is the trainer up to date pls ? my game is 1.0.9

my is up to 1.1.0

we need trainer update.
duability is not correct working

and hotkey is not working for non pro users.

it goes off every time i push the button

+1 on the update.

Hotkeys and durability are both working.

show me, i have use wemod most time, never have problems.
since update.

i am also not alone.

please upload a video tutorial for non pro users at youtube to help.

you see more then my post in www to that question and nedded help

What do you need a video tutorial for? Nothing has changed, hotkeys are still free to use. Durability works on items that are 100% when you enable the cheat.

hotkeys didnt work.

it goes directly to off.

ia mnot alone with that that for non pro users the wemod trainer zb. Medieval Dynasty and some other of 23 games not working.

why you didnt read all other comments?

i have use years Mr Antifun Trainers without any problems and now it gave wemod and pro accounts ther are much problems for users.

dont ignore it.

same thing as here for 2 years ago. after i found and comment it it was closed wit h" it was not the same"

yes, it is the same!

Your issue is not related to his. His issue is more than 2 years old and was an issue on the backend. I will be happy to make a video of all the cheats working on 0.1.1.0

with no pro user account please.

thanks, and please siwtich by pressing the hotkey to wemod trainer launcherā€¦

next to try, pro test account, would it work at meā€¦ maybe.

any other solution what can happend. antivirus i tunr off for a moment, same thing.

As you can see I started a new account and donā€™t have Pro. The only thing I can suggest is to reinstall WeMod. I have no idea why the video is only in 360p right now but whatever.

hours investing and the end, i found the problem.

it was the wrong *.exe i dropped into play corner.

but why on another games too, reinstall helps.

there comes setup log errors. file deleted, restart. offline installer used.

all done and working now.
now, you can help others to fix same problem.

Durability is not working as i thoughtā€¦ If i take 50 logs to build a house and i build the first wall i am too heavyā€¦

Durability has nothing to do with the amount of weight you can carry. Durability is how long you can use your tools before they break.

ok,
we need repu and skill points and max weight (what need 10 or 1000 items, when it max out the weight?)

i hope it is the next for update trainer.
thanks.

1 Like

ah ok, didnā€™t know that. thanks for explain and maybe it can be used soon with max weight :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could add 2 modules:

• Unlimited Carry Weight, and
  • Set Game speed

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like