Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How are they obsolete? We do not plan to add additional cheats at this time.

Because the game allows you to do almost every one of the cheats on the trainer and the Devs have already announced that this will -not- effect achievements.

The Medieval Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please consider adding:

• Infinite Exp.
  • Ability to add points to all skills in every tree.
  • Never have unhappy villagers for any reason
  • Villagers will never leave.
5 Likes

The Medieval Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for the update.

That said, there is a big problem with the “Super Max Weight” function because when it is used and transfer more than one resource to a trader or a container this automatically transfer 999 objects of this resource. This results in giving negative numbers.

Also one hit building so a wall doesn’t require multiple swings, I currently speed up time but I don’t want the day to go by too quickly.

1 Like

I had the same issue, couldn’t figure out why I was suddenly unable to transfer anything other than 999. Oddly I had super max weight switched to off as I don’t need it but possible I toggled it by mistake.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. I hope it will be patched as soon as possible because for my part, this function greatly enhances the gameplay. ^^

Edit info :

After testing one function at a time, I just found the function that disrupts the resource transfer.
It is the “Unlimited Durability” function that transfers more than one resource to 999 and not the “Super Max Weight” function.

Soluce :

While waiting for a correction from the trainer, you can activate the “Unlimited Durability” function to preserve your weapons and tools and deactivate this function during the resource transfer. Then reactivate it! ^^

as of 30 minutes ago the wemod trainer no longer works in steam new patch 1.0.0.9 wemod beta. hopefully wemod will resolve this as this game is the reason i went pro.

The trainer works perfectly with version 1.0.0.9.
WARNING: version 1.0.0.9 is not a beta version.

Only the “Unlimited Durability” function must be deactivated to transfer goods to a container or an NPC.
See my previous answer on this: Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #415 by Debrid

ty Debrid for the info. i resolved the issue by disabling steam cloud. also i had to mirror the encumbrance unlimited in game settings and wemod, otherwise i was too heavy to ride my mount.

oh just for those that don’t know; there is a beta v 1.0.0.9 for toggle on off tpp mode. dev invite with code only. if u r using ultra settings and pushing the edge on cpu gpu ram latency etc then in decembers release u may wanna toggle off tpp or nerf the game to say medium as the new recommended specs will change for the tpp. side note: ur mount will be affected apart from your own encumbrance unless wemod can add an cheat toggle for mounts.

p.s. Loving the wemod in this game :slight_smile:

1 Like

For information, a new version of the game 1.0.1.1 is online.

Although the trainer informs us at the launch of “Medieval Dynasty” that it is possible that it does not work correctly, know that it works in all points as on version 1.0.0.9.

Have fun !

Love the trainers on WeMod but.
I have this issue:
When activating settings (I have yet to figure out what setting) when transfering items you automaticly transfer 999 even tho you can have less, leaving you a “-” ammount.
F9 reloads last save so fun when pressing that

I posted the answer and solution here : Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #415 by Debrid

The Mod for Medieval Dynastie go not longer can you fix hit ?

WARNING: i said wemod beta, there is a wemod beta/static option. please check your wemod settings and refer to my prior posts :slight_smile:

oh i found that i add a ton of coins by using my rapid fire button on my mouse although i do a lot of playing with the xbox x controller. just set a button to rapid fire like in 1st person shooting games and shwing! insta millionaire :slight_smile: