Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You can hold down the hotkey, no need for a macro or anything else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any plans to make things compatible with the new game version? I love this trainer!

1 Like

Game just received a huge update, could we hope for an updated trainer?

i think… all option is still working fine after a little new update today…

anyway… where is the option for unlimited skill points in this game ??

Have not read through all of this thread but, hoping for an addition to this fantastic mod, increase the housing limit past what the game settings gives you a max of 130, would love about 200 buildings.

1 Like

Is there a chance to get an option to earn skill points? :crossed_fingers: :pray:

2 Likes

That would be awesome , or at least a tech point cheat? if thats possible.
Due to the update today the cheats are no longer working hope its updated soon!
I’d hate to lose another save, i tried testing the ‘beta’ without mods. but it stopped me from doing quests, and even thou they said changing seasons fixed it… That didn’t work and i had to restart XD

2 Likes

Due to the update the cheats are no longer working besides the ability to carry more items, hope its updated soon!!!

3 Likes

Due to the update the cheats are no longer working besides the ability to carry more items, hope its updated soon!!!

2 Likes

The Medieval Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

The Mod no longer works since the most recent update of the game.

Hi friend I can’t seem to get any of the cheats to work even after the new update
idk if I may be doing something wrong but if you might be able to point anything
out it would be greatly appreciated I even started a new game to see if that was
the problem and it didn’t change anything

Are you using any custom game settings when you set up a new game?

yes does that keep the cheats from working

It may due depending on the custom game settings. Generally it’s recommended to play with the default settings.

ok thank you for the advice

The Medieval Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Is it possible for you to add an instant build cheat? The building in this game can be quite grindy and tedious.

This mod still working or not? bc i have tries to used it it seems not working for me

+1… we all need that too…