Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

they just do not work at all its now oct 12th 2022 and the cheats wont even enable any more

1 Like

Works fine for me.

1 Like

I canā€™t get the add item 1k/10 buttons to work or the durability mod either. It may have something to do with the recent update.

1 Like

I think he was after Reputation as in Marriage Reputation or Town Reputation.
As for skill points, not sure myself other then have an option for unlimited or max out skills.
10 to 1000 items already in Trainer - Thanks!

1 Like

what game update are you on and what version of the cheats are you working with

hello. new update 1.4.1.4 update trainer plz

3 Likes

Hi, Update 1.4.1.4. Could you update this trainer, please? Thanks

4 Likes

Will there be any update any time soon? The mods stopped working since the 1.4.1.4 update, none of them works anymore.

3 Likes

Hi,
Why is the GOG version in the waiting list for an update and not the Steam version?

1 Like

I think the steam version was updated but the mods still donā€™t work:)

1 Like

All mods are still working with 1.4.1.4. This has been confirmed by multiple testers and myself. If you are using any other mods or custom game mode we cannot guarantee they will work.

1 Like

By mods do you mean the cracked version of a game? It used to work before prior to the 1.4.x.x updates (1.3.x.x and older) even with the cracked version. I have used cheats in both paid (GTA V, TDU etc) games and cracked (Food Truck Sim, Gas Station Sim etc) games and they all work. I tried downloading MD from another site as well and the mods still donā€™t work, even if I start a completely new game. I canā€™t seem to understand what the issue is.

Hey guys, love the mods you currently have!

One request if I could is to add instant building? obviously resources arenā€™t an issue so Iā€™m not suggesting free building, although Iā€™m sure some people would want that.

After playing this game for 130hrs Iā€™m kind of getting tired of hitting a wall 7 times especially when Iā€™m trying to build a massive town with rows of houses! So any mod that can speed up building above the builders trance x3 would be great!

3 Likes

I would like to parrot numerous others here and request some options for Skill XP and Skill points for both the player and NPCs.

2 Likes

Still not Updated trainer for now uselles
By Nice to make in the future unlimitide space in the bags/horses

1 Like

The trainer is up to date. We cannot guarantee the trainer will work if you are using mods or playing with custom settings.

Update then the trainer to version 1.4.1.4 the update stuck on may this year

The trainer is up to date. Just because the game is updated, does not mean that the trainer needs to be updated. It has been tested by several people since then and confirmed working.

1 Like

not working at all for me v1.4.1.5

Deleted my last reply as I found a solution.

:star: For anyone manually adding the game to WeMod, donā€™t select the .exe file in the main folder.

In the game folder go to ā€œMedieval_Dynastyā€ ā†’ ā€œBinariesā€ ā†’ ā€œWin64ā€, thereā€™s an .exe file called ā€œMedieval_Dynasty-Win64-Shipping.exeā€

Simply select that exe file when manually adding the game to WeMod and the mods will work.

Thanks for the amazing mod again, WeMod!

2 Likes