Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have 30 buildings (max) and over 10k dynasty. Its extremely easy to get dynasty, just do the main quests, not side ones (tho they do help) until your last major quest that gives 5k dynasty points.

The problem areas to me are the skills and the hunting to points balance. You cannot have every building (1 of each except houses) in your city so you do have to chose. the problem is houses required for npc’s.

Not every position is filled but i cant add more homes for more npcs.

This is just an FYI for players and Mr AF if interested :slight_smile:

The only items that I can add 1000+ are to tools and weapons that you can equip but food items and money and crafting items you can’t equip only select therefore the Add 1000+ and Add 10+ doesn’t work for all items only the ones you can equip. Please fix issue…
Add 1000 Selected Item doesn’t work for Food and Money and crafting items.
Add 10 Selected Item doesn’t work for Food and Money and crafting items.

The only items that I can add 1000+ are to tools and weapons that you can equip but food items and money and crafting items you can’t equip only select therefore the Add 1000+ and Add 10+ doesn’t work for all items only the ones you can equip. Please fix issue…
Add 1000 Selected Item doesn’t work for Food and Money and crafting items.
Add 10 Selected Item doesn’t work for Food and Money and crafting items.

1 Like

new to this but im on version 0.2.0.2 alpha and as a looked through all this for a fix i havent found anything for the adding items, has anyone found a fix?

It appears that some do have issues with some aspects of the trainer, but if its all working as is for most players then it doesnt need to be “fixed” as its doing what it was designed for.

Earlier in this discussion there were other players who were also experiencing issues with the quantities from not appearing or working. I know that some people werent using the latest version of trainer.

Definitely worth a read back in the posts to see if a work around was found.

However as stated previously, every aspect of the trainer is working for me on vers 0.2.0.2, including qtys of 10 and 1000 on weapons, food , clothes etc. I also just went and tested it again as some were having issues.

Only thing that now working for me is Health I still lose Health when it on

forgot add this info to my post 2 days ago Unlimited Durability work for some tools but idk for Hammer still breaks even when on

1 Like

Unlimited Durability is not working for spears :sweat_smile:

Idk if it’s the last Medieval Dynasty update, but the add 1000 and 10 items of selected item doesn’t seem to be working at the moment. :frowning:

1 Like

It works for me most of the time, just try it with “bare” hands

Add 1000/10 item sometimes adds it to items you’re not selecting or just does nothing on different items while working fine on others

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

I’m also having the issue that add 1000 and add 10 has stopped working all of a sudden when choosing to add “coin”. it does work on other items such as crossbow, just not on the coin or crafting materials anymore.

EDIT: @Barbz A great big thank you to you for posting this, not only have I added reputation to my game, I have also added much needed coin which the trainer had suddenly stopped giving me with both the added items cheats not working on many items. I am now rich enough to research to my hearts content! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hi , hack is not working. if i enable cheat , 1 second after, it deactive itself.
and can you add :
*Max reputation hack
*teleportation “i saw somewhere this cheat but it before worked after , it deacttived, i think you can”
*changing workers abilities “if it can plz make, if you make you god of game”
these are for 0.2.0.2 alpha version
Thx for reading

1 Like

Spears still take durability loss & health is not working
Either is “Add 1000 - Add 10”

Edit: Addition works you just need to open inventory click item and activate cheat
Next leave inventory and re -open
That item has now added number +10 or +1000

Hp still 100% Not working tested against all enemies

@Kassyboo

You are most welcome

Barbz
a superhero in his own back garden…

1 Like

I’m on the early tester (2.1.0), and the new inventory and how they’ve altered the stat system has completely broken this trainer as far as I can tell. Early warning that this is probably about to be outdated once they roll out those changes for everyone. Good luck and I appreciate y’all for your hard work in making it!

The Medieval Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

medieval dynasty 2.1.2 super max weight and add items doesn’t work

2 Likes

Agree with akisnsk…Adding items 10 or 1000 does not work for any item or Coins for new version 2.1.2

3 Likes