Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Trainer for Steam

medieval dynasty 2.1.2 super max weight and add items doesn’t work (money and any objects)
please update it

2 Likes

medieval dynasty 2.1.2 super max weight and add items doesn’t work please update it

4 Likes

None of the trainer use options are working.
Did I pay for WEMOD not to work?

The only cheats that aren’t working are the ones related to items(add items, durability, and max weight) due to the update yesterday. Mrantifun will update the cheats as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

mine is not working at all, or is it because mine is not original?

If you did not buy it from Steam we cannot guarantee the cheats will work.

I have M.D. v2.1.2 on Steam and some of the mods do not work for me either…Adding 10 or 1000 to items does not work at all…i know they patched the game against Cheat Engine as i have tried to mod with it and it does not work either now and it did from 2.0.3 and earlier but not now :frowning:

I wait for update because I have many items to my inventory and I can’t move.:joy::joy:(sorry for my english)

The Medieval Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thank you so much MrAntiFun for making this game so much fun to play! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hey MrAntiFun!
Just letting you know that everything is working as it should, except for the unlimited durability mod, you might want to take a look at that one (was the only one that seems to not work).

Thank you for your work.

unsure if its just a glitch, but unlimited durability does not work. i’ve started a fresh save and the issue persists.

The Medieval Dynasty cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi again MrAntiFun!

I’m testing it right now (unlimited durability) and it seems to not work.

Just for clarification, the only thing to do for the cheat to function is press the designated key, correct?

the add selected item is not working for me

Make sure you are using the newest version of the trainer

unlimited durability works but an items durability will drop to a random % then will not drop further.

i have 0.1.0.9 version and trainer not working at all

The game is on 2.1.2, you need to update your game for the trainer to work.

Recent user of the mod but wondered if anyone else had noticed that even when not using the health, food, water hot keys in game there are no skill points accumulated in Survival for hunting/gathering activities?