Medieval II: Total War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello? Anyone?

if any moderator would be kind enough to respond , the trainer needs an update ,the fast construction does not work , you can enable it but the effect would not take place .

1 Like

Everything (except Fast construction) worked for me untill WeMod updated from v7.0.18 to v7.0.19

hello , can you please also add fast recruitment ? pretty please

How exactly does this work? I downloaded it and installed it, but I do not think its working. Chances are I did something wrong.

please update nothing works anymore :grin: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

has anyone noticed like me if you use some of the cheats mainly the health one in campagin map to replenish your forces. the game crashes? has anyone else noticed this or is it just me.

though i think i had seen it get wonky with other cheats active but usually i use the movement one, the infinate recruting one, the cash and quick construction cheats mainly for campagin map use.

1 Like

Can you add fast recruitment? We are lack of that. :confused:

3 Likes

Hey, having problems with some mods, specifically the ones where you have the ‘medieval2’ and ‘kingdoms’ apps that some mods need. could you help? the trainer says ‘playing’ but when i move (for example having unlimited movement’ its just normal, and no matter what i do i cant get the thing to work properly, the cheats don’t work on modded games.

bump - fast recruit

2 Likes

I can’t shake this feeling that my cheat buffs are being applied to my enemies as well… @STiNGERR have you made sure these are for our faction only?

@STiNGERR No issues on my end with the trainer! 300 hours on it so far, but was just wondering if you could add a “Fast Recruitment” with exact functions like the “Fast Construction” option. With units being completed after 1 turn has passed. I think I have seen a couple others requesting as well. Thank you in advanced!