Medieval II: Total War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Medieval II: Total War
This is the official discussion topic of the Medieval II: Total War Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Movement
4. Unlimited Units
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. Fast Construction
7. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/16/2019
    Started development

• 08/16/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 08/30/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Medieval II: Total War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

doesn’t work I lose units even if the trainer is active

Doesn’t work for me.

EDIT: To be more specific, nothing worked for me most notably unlimited health and money.

I said the exact same thing

Because you are not the only person with this issue.

I know I just said it in a way that meant the trainer did not work for me and for you as well

The Medieval II: Total War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, I appreciate it. Everything is working now.

Glad the update resolved the issues with the trainer :slightly_smiling_face:

the game crashes when I use the trainer

Could you please elaborate a little? Is it when you activate a certain cheat? Or when the game launches?

Thanks!

when I enable unlimited movement

What mode are you playing? I just tested the cheat with Grand Campaign and didn’t have any issues :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes Grand Campaign

I tested it earlier then and had no issues :confused: Please make sure you’re on the latest retail version of the game before trying again. This will most likely not work with pirated copies. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is there a way to use theese cheats in the mods? I’m trying with EB2 but haven’t found a way.

what how yo do that, i mean what exe files supposed to be add on wemod

His post was made a year ago. I don’t know if this is still working.
But when you download it from steam, it should be automatically detected by WeMod.

If not, right click the game in Steam, then go Properties > Local Files > Browse…
Find the .exe and then either drag the .exe into WeMod or copy the path where the .exe is stored in your PC and map it that way.

you know, it used to work on mods, but now, it doesnt even work on mods anymore, i have no idea, it still stays on, sure, but they dont work