Men of War: Assault Squad 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is late but maybe someone will see this. The trainer can work with mods, but you need to start the game via steam, then disable whatever mods you have activated. Then start via the trainer and activate the mods when the game has loaded. So far I’ve gotten this to work with Terminator, Robz, and Valor.

As far as the MP goes, it works it’s just limited to 2000. If I want a unit that costs more, I deactivate the cheat and let it tick up to the amount required, buy the unit, then reactivate the cheat to bring me back to 2000.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Most of them dont work in skirmish mode, already beat the campaigns and they all worked fine but for some reason not in skirmish mode. Please find a fix and thanks for the hard work! :smile:

is there a way to change the amount of mp you can have?

You can use cheat engine to change the amount of MP you can have, its pretty easy ngl, but you can’t set it above the limit, it’ll reset to the max limit.

trainer just stays in loading at wont launch

trainer works for me, only issue is that AP sniper’s and rocket launchers are not affected by unlimited ammo for some reason, even when they are the only weapon my infantry are carrying. Is this intentional??

Why does infinite mp not works? even tho i turned it on?

yeah same here it doesnt seem to work

Hello! In this trainer works only unlimited stamina and unlimited fuel. Other options are not working. If the creator, or other who knows, have a time to fix it - alredy on start to be tester :+1:

this trainer needs an update more then half of this trainer is not working

Game is crashing when saving, what to do?

trainers do not work for skirmish mode.

1 Like

Agree could use an update.