METAL GEAR SURVIVE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If it works in private match it’ll work online, as Ptondo stated above we will not make this work in private match. Thank you for your understanding! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

can you maybe add stuff like the same things as cheat engine has:

• Unlimited Gadgets Use
  • Unlimited Materials
  • Unlimited Cases
  • Super Weapon Attack
  • Super Gear Defense
  • Item Multiplier
  • Ignore Fatigue
  • Ignore Weight
2 Likes

I agree please add more options to the trainer, add materials and boxes etc. The game just updated last week! Thank you

1 Like

@STiNGERR Please add more cheats to this trainer, Item multiplier and Unlimited cases etc. would be perfect. I rather support wemod than cheathappens, I’d be more than happy to request an update to add more stuff to this trainer

@STiNGERR Loving the engine. Couple things I’m noticing.

It seems that no-reload tends to duplicate items, at one point it was duplicating my normal fences, i got rid of them and it started duplicating empty bottles. Not sure exactly how it’s doing it but it is. Turned off no-reload and the duplication went away, was also using infinite ammo and unlimited durability at the time.

Also along the same lines (weapon cheat problem) the weapon does not visibly loose durability, nor does it for the repair purposes for the benches, however after prolonged use (say in a singularity) the weapon begins to lose effectiveness and damage drops off heavily. I think this is due to the weapon taking damage on the back end (damage calc and the like) where it isn’t seen. This is fixed upon return to the bases, but returns upon prolonged use.

Overall great engine but these 2 issues could really stand a good look. I would love to see an expansion of functionality here but as it sits this is a great engine.

1 Like

Ive had the same problems! The no-reload increases the players weight so bad that you become over-encumbered and have to restart the game since the ammo is duping into hidden places.
The harder one to fix would be the weapon effectiveness. Only thing that doesnt have a DPS drop-off is the bow. Every other weapon especially the full auto’s start plinking 1’s after they finish their base pool of ammo.

Otherwise, LOVE stingers work and the time they take to put these things together. Makes me happy and stress free while co-oping.

Really Thanks stingerr for the trainer

please can you add

• Consumables/Materials/Items Multiplier x2/x4/x8/x16

Thanks

Can a remove requirements for crafting cheat be added please?

So the game just got updated to (and I’m not kidding here) update the ToS. So the ToS update ironically broke the Table.

1 Like

For some reason, when ever i shoot with either unlimited ammo or no reload, the inventory weight increases so the unlimited ammo really comes at a cost.

My game also randomly crashes - not sure if it is related to the trainer or the update. Havn’t played for over a year.

Any plans for updating the trainer?

Trainers are updated if the community vote for it enough times. The more votes it has, the quicker it gets updated. :slight_smile:

Link: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

hey Ravenfyre. Yeah i know. I just bough credits and voted lol. Hope it will be updated

Trainer severly needs to be updated all cheats try to turn themselves off instantly aside from unlimited oxygen so i can’t play till the cheats are updated also perhaps a cheat that makes it so you can max stack items since i have been dealing with issues of needing medical supplies for my little outpost camp and I somehow managed to get like well over 100 energy drinks but have not been able to replicate incident.

NEEDS AN UPDATE
NEW CHEATS TOO
LIKE EASY CRAFT
srry its been a while that you guys haven’t updated

3 Likes

finally glad someone cares I understand the gaming world has wrote it off as a flop but it still holds some water not as much as it’s other counter parts with big boss or solid snake in them the game may solely be focused on surviving but it does have a sense that perhaps it’s existence is to save big boos in some way by stopping the lord of dust from jumping time would have been nice if they added some wormholes so you can glimpse the present world perhaps even have your character know their former boss is still alive.

So are we going to see to see an update to the metal gear survive trainer at all?

I feel like maybe eventually, I don’t think it is really high up there on the update list.

1 Like

Plz update trainer. New game ver 1.18 Thx

not sure if they still do or if we need to upgrade to pronow to cast our vote to have an update authorized since they upgraded to the new system we no longer earn points from playing with wemod active daily so not sure if the only way to do so is being going pro to do votes due to a need for cash by the owners of wemod.

I think it’s a matter of due to their new you need to be pro paid status in order to get points to put towards an update vote they are only going with that not who is asking we should be semi lucky this thing isn’t going full blown paided to use.