Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I often run Wemod Steam version trainers even if the game isn’t downloaded from steam and usually have no trouble but I am unwilling to do it on this game for some reason I don’t know why should I try it or has anyone else done it and willing to let me know how it went?- Cyntharis

What. The. ■■■■? Don’t edit this, please. You’re “unwilling” to do it and ask others? Really now?..

I have tried it now it kinda works on the epic one using the steam version but the game is freezing up a lot so going to stop using the steam one on the epic version

The Epic and Steam versions have the same DLL in the background; so whichever one you pick should work, as long as you run game first, then hit PLAY in the WeMod GUI. You don’t really need to start the game from WeMod.

SunBeam I made an account just for you to say thank you so so much. I got stuck in the cave with Damir. Cheat engine or other programs did not work but this is the only thing that did work. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you for making this!

2 Likes

@SunBeam, I hate to bug you. My character has been stuck for some time and I left the game due to it, however I recently tried to play it again and my save is still at a place where my character is stuck. So I found we-mod and decided to give this a chance; to help get unstuck. Unfortunately, I am having issues getting the noclip and collisions cheats to work. I am on the Epic edition. I launch the game, then I start We-Mod (with Administrator privileges), then I click the Play button on We-Mod and then it turns grey saying “Playing” , so all looks good. I think use the toggle keys and one by one I toggle console (F1), then toggle NoClip (F2), wait a few moments and then try to move around, no luck not clipping through anything so still stuck. For giggles, I try toggling Collisions (F3), no luck there either.

Then I did Shift+Ctrl+D and it brought up developer tools and I took a look under the console tab and there it was, errors… [trainer] Value handler for toggle_noclip threw an exception. Please check the screenshot to see them (oddly I chose the epic version and yet steam directories are used).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Currently Sunbeam is not releasing any trainers or updates.

This is the current trainer, I’ll talk to the devs about getting a possible noclip and no collisions added in :+1:

Table with the requested features is available here: https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10093.

2 Likes

So, I have the game on Steam, and manually linked your trainer to the Steam version of the game. I was able to activate the noclip, but nothing happens. No phasing through walls or doors, everything works normally. Are there some areas where noclip would not work, or has it something to do with the game being on Steam?

@JohnnoirAtlas619 - As the trainer name suggests, this trainer is designed for the Epic Games version of the game. It is not guaranteed to work flawlessly, if at all, with the Steam version of the game.

You need to use MrAntiFun’s Steam version of the trainer, here: Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

His doesn’t have the noclip, which is crucial because you can find hidden weapons around maps that are hiding behind walls or out of bound areas placed by the developers.

So once the game is loaded, and the console option toggled, how do you open the console? I’ve tried Cntrl+Shift+D and I just move sideways. Thanks in advance :grin:

how do you open the console? please help.

Has this trainer been removed? For some reason it is no longer available in the list of trainers.

We are combining trainers from old ones like this to our newer trainers

Can use this one

Thanks for the reply! This trainer by MrAntiFun doesn’t appear to have a NoClip option. Will it by any chance be updated with one? That is the only reason why I was hoping to use this particular trainer. Thanks!

Ya no clip is nice to have to go out of bounds and find stuff
We can see if when mrantifun comes back around to this to see If he mite be able to add that , few people have been asking for it to be added

I’m sorry, I just don’t quite understand. Were the features from this trainer, such as “Console”, “NoClip”, and “Collisions”, being combined to a newer trainer that’s currently available? Or is this particular trainer just being removed flat out without an alternative?

Since this NoClip trainer appears to be the only known trainer on the internet that provides the NoClip feature for this game, is there a way to petition the restoration of this trainer until an alternative is added to MrAntiFun’s trainer?

1 Like

Ok. Yes the old trainers are in history under the play button ! Should be good to go
Just combining them in one thing instead of a bunch of them