Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

This is the official discussion topic of the Metro Exodus Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Toggle Console
2. Toggle Noclip
3. Toggle Collisions

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Module built solely for the console enabling feature. Added some “lost” CVars :wink: Now features noclip and collisions toggling.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/12/2019
    Started development

• 03/12/2019
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

• 03/15/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/18/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/22/2019
    Toggle Noclip cheat added
    Toggle Collisions cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Metro Exodus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 1 cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Amazing! Thank you for all your hard work.

1 Like

so what happened to the cheats? what am I suppose to do with the console when I don’t even know any cheat command? wtf?!?!

2 Likes

soo what no cheats?? they didnt make console commands for this game…plz bring the cheats back to what they where b4 or at least give us a list of commands to use

i guess i will use mrantifun until then

2 Likes

What happened to everything? this game had a sizeable list just the other day now it’s just a useless console unlock?!

1 Like

@Dope763: The console has an auto-complete feature. Start typing and it will show possible suggestions; just like on google. Is the console useful or does it contain some dope stuff, that I don’t know. The feature is there, was requested, I made it available. It’s only in WeMod as of now. So that’s that. Commands… might post later. However, I have other projects to attend to; so you’re bound to discover them yourself.

@Dironox: Considering you joined (the forum) 4 hours ago, I strongly suggest getting accustomed to how WeMod works:

So it’s still there. Now…

1. The console unlock is not useless. It’s just a matter of taste.
  2. If you move to other trainers because you can’t handle working with WeMod, then that’s your choice. We can’t force you. However, I’d appreciate checking things first, before lashing out in dismay.
  3. “Yeah, but that’s the Steam trainer” - - a) try it first; b) most trainers use dynamic array searching, meaning if the game executable isn’t different for X platforms, it will work on all those X platforms.

I hope the time I wasted typing the above gives an answer to your disinterest to waste timing figuring it out on your own.

BR,
Sun

1 Like

I have the Epic Version and a clue to the console commands would be helpful. “Godmode”,health,ammo,giveammo are all unknown commands.And the console itself gives no guiding knowledge.

you guys dont talke constructive criticism very well

Sure we do. Mind your spelling; how’s that for constructive and criticism? :slight_smile:

I strongly advise asking the game developers. People automatically assume that the guy providing access to the console is also the GOD of it. Nope, not this time; mostly because you will find no references regarding 4A Engine online. Show me a place where this engine is talked about and console commands debated, and I’ll gladly help. Wanna contribute with testing and building up a repository of such commands, you’re more than welcome :wink: And I’d appreciate it.

EDIT #1: The commands you mentioned are stripped out, it seems, from the list to available CVars. But I can patch them in; that was my plan next-up. They used to work in the very first Metro 2033 (the x86 version), then they took them out in Last Light. Once the engine evolved to x64 (Redux), they stayed like that; stripped.

EDIT #2: I can tell you several I’ve tried:

• gamesave » saves current game where you’re at
  • gameload » will load game instantly to last saved spot

The above are useful in Redux, where you don’t have a quick-save feature and game saves at key points. Not the case anymore, I guess, with Exodus.

• change_map repo_id\map_name

For example, in Metro 2033 I can load main menu via “change_map 2033\000”. There’s an extractor lying around working for Redux games. Haven’t tested on Exodus, but if they didn’t change logic, should work for it as well. What the extractor does is to pull relevant files from the game archives. Among those there’s a “maps” folder. That’s how you’ll know the repository id and map names :wink: Will post more later on it.

Thanks Sunbeam.

1 Like

I learned something new, I never knew that the “Steam” or “Origin” platform items were clickable to select them. I thought that they were just indicators of what was automatically found.

2 Likes

After poking around a bit, there seems to be very little that can be done with the console, although it does show some interesting insights. When you type a letter in the console, you can then use the arrow keys to navigate the auto-complete menu, so you could type an “a” ( or another very common letter) and browse most of the available commands.

You’ll be able to do more, like g_god, g_notarget, g_unlimitedammo and some others in a future update. I can reconstruct and add them to the CVars list :wink:

The Metro Exodus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Added some “lost” developer console commands.

g_god
    g_unlimitedammo
    g_notarget
    g_global_god
    g_kill_everyone
    g_autopickup

BR,
Sun

1 Like

so what is the difference between g_god and g_global_god? and what does g_notarget do exactly?

Not sure if anyone knows that’s just what pops up when you type in " g "

So from previous experience no target is a command that makes the AI not shoot/aim at you. Global health I assume accounts for everyone or you and your allies. Not sure on the 2nd one.

^ Indeed :slight_smile: I suggest further testing, rather than spoon-feeding. You have the tool, your turn.