Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Try it and see should still work. If not will need to be updated if it changed stuff

okay ill try it and reply here if it works

1 Like

yes the trainer works with the new DLC

2 Likes

Ok great thanks for letting us know ! :+1:

Hi
Trainer works, however I stuck in Cave in Caspian sea. I went there again for stuff and now there is no option to leave. I have to get out of the cave and go to the baron’s fortress.
In trainer I can`t see “no-clip” option. It would be helpful.
Thanks

This console command has no clip. Use it for what u need then come back to this trainer after

How do i connect this to the Epic Game version because I can’t find the .exe file for the game anywhere to connect it to my game.

Try and start the game first then when in game world alt tab then press play in wemod after sometimes that works

Does this trainer (MrAntiFun) really work? Because even when I enable Unlimited Health, I still lose health and die. Also, the Sunbeam version doesn’t seem to work for me either. I enable the console (using F1 key), but can’t seem to bring up the console in-game.

trainer seems to work fine .

This trainer is not working

2 Likes

Would be very nice if this trainer could get an update. At the moment, there`s no working trainer for the Epic Games version at all… :grimacing:

Hello @DedSec94 and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, it’s a little difficult to understand your post. Could you try to re-phrase it, please?
If you’re using Google Translate, just translate one sentence at a time. It has never been very good at translating paragraphs.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I own Metro Exodus on the Epic Store (without dlc). when I use this 2 Cheats (Unlimited ammo-Resources & No Reload) and I open the backpack, or go to the workbench or take a weapon from a dead enemy, the game adds resources to my inventory. even if I turn it off or I load again the save after quit game. I hope I’m not the only one who has this problem.

is it gonna be updated for epic games?

i am having some problems when i want to enable the no reload it keeps turning off by its self
any ideas what this could be?

I am having trouble with the No Reload cheat, as well as Unlimited Health. Not sure why Health is acting up, but if I take too much damage I’ll die, usually from fire, but I’ve also died by a bullet.

The Metro Exodus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

ı just crashed no idea why all was on except super speed its seems ı need to change something

Please be advised that there are dozens of causes of crashes. The majority of them are user-sided.

1 Like