Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sounds like your antivirus interfering. Check and make sure this folder: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\WeMod is added to its exception list.

Hey guys! Awesome program you got here. Would it be possible to get an unlimited stamina or at least increase? I’m no way in to shape, but I could run for a longer time then this guy. :smiley:
And maybe a higher jump, like in the older version? Maybe just where you can deside how high you want it to go, like the game speed? :slight_smile:

Having issues with some of the options where they turn off immediately after selecting them. Not sure if that means the trainer needs an update or what. Running game through steam. i.e. Unlimited gas mask dmg, filter time, pressure, medkits, and battery do not work as they used to. I’m guessing this is because of the new DLC release. Thanks for the work you guys put into this program it’s made things so much simpler and safer.

Ya the August 20th dlc probably had some effect on the trainer.
Or can this one till stingerr updates his

It seems the recent update to prepare for their 2nd DLC has broken the cheats.
I only tried the Infinite Health one and it didn’t work.
Can anyone else confirm? Could we get an update please?

Metro Exodus (as of Feb-02-2020)

1. Unlimited Health: Not Working (enables but doesn’t work)
  2. Unlimited Gas Mask Time: Working
  3. Unlimited Gas Mask Damage: Not Working
  4. Unlimited Filter Time: Not Working
  5. Ghost Mode: Working
  6. Unlimited Ammo: Working
  7. No Reload: Working
  8. Unlimited Throwables: Working
  9. Unlimited Pressure: Not Working
  10. Weapon No Overheat: Working
  11. Clean Weapons: Working
  12. One-Hit Kills: Not Working
  13. Unlimited Medkits: Working
  14. Unlimited Battery: Not Working
  15. Game Speed: Working
3 Likes

@TinFoilFox How did you get Unlimited Medkits working? On my end my number still goes down everytime I use it.

@yodashtein Since I posted this, another update came out and broke the medkits option.

can we please get an update for this mod for steam?

What dont work ? I’m actually playing this agian from steam and it works fine on my end ?
Maybe because I dont have the dlc’s installed yet

Trainer says incompatible but no way to request update. Doesn’t currently work since last update to ver1.09

1 Like

The trainer needs an update most of them aren’t working

1 Like

Probably need to use the one from mrantifun till stingerr can update his

Can you update this for the Ghost mode please? I’m having a rather difficult time doing their shite stealth mechanics.

I hope he updates it soon. The stealth in this game is hard.

Stingerr’s trainer has vanished from my WeMod completely. There one day, gone the next. It was very useful for those who aren’t quite up to Exodus’s stealth demands. Many of the features didn’t work (it did say ‘may be compatible’), but the ‘Ghost’ one did. I’m quite surprised Mr AntiFun didn’t add that to his trainer.

Is there a way to get Stingerr’s trainer back again?

Yes. Under play button Is history click on that should be in there !

Odd. There are several previous versions, but none of them seem to be Stingerr’s. No matter - an earlier version of Mr AntiFun’s has the ‘Ghost’ feature. And it is one of the few features that still work. Again, why hasn’t he added that to the current trainer?

When cheats are removed from trainers, it is usually because they caused an issue at some point in the game, such as one which caused crashes or prevented player progression. You use older (well, all,) trainers at your own risk. :slight_smile:

Do not post the same thing in multiple threads. This is a form of spam, which is unwelcome.

See your answer in the other thread you posted in. Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #24 by Ravenfyre.

@steelyglint The Ghost feature was causing the QTEs to fail and give game over.