Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Metro Exodus Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Gas Mask Time
3. Unlimited Gas Mask Damage
4. Unlimited Filter Time
5. Ghost Mode
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. No Reload
8. Unlimited Throwables
9. Unlimited Pressure
10. Weapon No Overheat
11. Clean Weapons
12. One-Hit Kills
13. Unlimited Medkits
14. Unlimited Battery
15. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Read notes for each mod before using it.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/15/2019
    Started development

• 02/15/2019
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 02/15/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/16/2019
    Unlimited Gas Mask Time cheat added
    Unlimited Gas Mask Damage cheat added
    Unlimited Filter Time cheat added
    Unlimited Throwables cheat added
    Weapon No Overheat cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Unlimited Battery cheat added
    Game Speed cheat added
    Updated notes

• 02/26/2019

• 03/18/2019
    Ghost Mode cheat added
    Unlimited Pressure cheat added
    Clean Weapons cheat added
    Updated notes

• 04/10/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Any word on an Epic launcher version, or should this one work with that as well?
Thank you so much for all your work.

I have the game from Epic launcher as well. Just tried using this with it by pointing it manually to the Metro Exodus EXE. Problem is even with the Epic store launcher running in the background I can not load my save game or continue my progress. Only start a new game. I have to launch the game from the epic store or use the desktop shortcut it created which I noticed is a bit odd. If you right click on the short cut its a “web document” with the URL being “com.epicgames.launcher://apps/Snapdragon?action=launch&silent=true”

So the cheats work but I can’t think of any way to hook WeMod into the exe since I have to launch the game from the epic store or that desktop short cut other wise save games / progress is gone

Is there any way to hook wemod into the game EXE besides hitting the play button in wemod?

Edit: For now I did find a standard trainer that just waits for the EXE to run so it works with the epic store version. It’s the second link on google if you search for Metro Exodus Trainer and its by {FLING}. I used a trainer by them that looks exactly the same for the RE 2 demo timer, so it seems fine. VirusTotal came up zero. It’s something until WeMod can hopefully figure out a way to hook into the exe when its launched from the epic store.

The Metro Exodus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Are you selecting MetroExodus.exe? What WeMod does is search for the exact EXE path you selected, then it loads the trainer into it. The process is the same for all platforms, so it shouldn’t matter if you’re using the Epic Games version.

@STiNGERR Is it possible the trainer is interfering with saved game loading? If not, let’s install the Epic store version and figure it out.

1 Like

You should be able to launch the game yourself then attach wemod by clicking Play. This is a common misconception with many people who think they can only cheat by starting the game from WeMod.

It might be that steam game is launched when he click on play. He should try running the epic game first then clicking on play and see if it attaches to the existing running game.

I have this game from Epic and manually added the MetroExodus.exe to the play button and it launches just fine. Also I have been able to launch it from the Epic launcher, the shortcut it put on my desktop and then <ALT>-<TAB> to WeMod and hit play and it detects the game and attaches to it.

How do i even find the .exe file to use it with the epic games launcher? and @sean how do i even open a “Zips” file lel

When you ran the installer from Epic it asked you if you wanted to create a directory for the game. The default when I installed was: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\MetroExodus

Thank you ^^

Hey there,

Love the current options on metro, but at random times when I have, for example all options on, it randomly crashes.

Do you have an idea what may cause this?
Steam version btw

Ps. Is it possible to add;
an unlimited pressure for pneumatic guns?
Unlimited Battery for NV and Flashlight?
Unlimited Filter time?
Unlimited weapon cleanliness?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile: <3

Please add super speed . these talkings in game is really on nerve

Is there anyway for us to link this with epic games and have it on our save file?

Are you enabling no reload and unlimited ammo in the first section of the game? I had the same issue until I saw the informational note on those two cheats and didn’t use them until later after leaving the base after the initial section of the game.

I did yeah, problem is that I still have the problem randomly when further in the game

Every time I get into a firefight with a group of 4 a 5+ bandits it crashes, no exceptions

Right below the math captcha you have to do to start the download it says “After downloading .zips file rename the file to .zip and open it with any compression program”
Now why that website dose that with their files I have no clue.

The exe file is wherever you installed the game. Epic store asks you where you want to install the game when you hit the install button. Default is some where on the C drive but I don’t remember exactly because I don’t install games to my C drive so I didn’t use the default path.

Mine works fine. I found the exe in c\ program files 'x 86 and i started the game first backed out to wemod and clicked play
My games saves fine too

I click on the destop shortcut , game starts , back out to desktop , click play in wemod and every thing works ok

Yeah launching the game normally using the Epic Store launcher and THEN alt tabing back to we mod and clicking play dose work. Only thing I noticed was the no reload cheat acting weird. First time it crashed my game when I turned it on then fired the shotgun (forget the in game name of that gun). Then second try with no reload and unl ammo on the gun simply could not be fired (it showed a full clip and 999 ammo like normal for the cheats). Turning off no re load did not fix it, had to re launch game. Only the shotgun out of the guns I had on me had any trouble. No reload dose work just fine with the other trainer I mentioned above and have been using but its no big deal. Glad to know now how you can manually link WeMod to the EXE’s. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

The Metro Exodus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Gas Mask Time cheat added
  • Unlimited Gas Mask Damage cheat added
  • Unlimited Filter Time cheat added
  • Unlimited Throwables cheat added
  • Weapon No Overheat cheat added
  • One-Hit Kills cheat added
  • Unlimited Battery cheat added
  • Game Speed cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

8 Likes