Metro Exodus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wierd, I’m still getting crashes doing certain things, like editing my guns, opening certain doors. But I can’t always repeat it. Any recommendations as to which cheat can cause the widest amount of game instability? I usually just run unl health and filter with no overheat and no reload. I’m attacking the Barons base right now.

Works great, but can you add a “give [item]”? Modifications aren’t easy to get…

1 Like

Have used this trainer a few times now and never had a problem. On my latest run through the game however I found that unlimited health, unlimited battery, and no reload fail. The first shows as ‘on’ but does not function. The other two make the sound for ‘on’ but immediately switch themselves off soundlessly.

I have tried earlier versions, too. I noticed that the ‘ghost’ feature in the 2 year old, 15 option trainer does work, but little else in the trainer does (the + and - for speeding the game up just makes the dialogue of characters pile on top of each other). Is there some reason the functional ‘ghost’ feature has not been added to the current trainer?

Hi, is it possible to create a NoClip mod?

Is there a trainer for the 64 bit version?

This is the trainer for the 64-bit version of the game. There is no 32-bit version of the game because it uses more than 4GB of RAM (8GB to be exact). 32-bit games are those that use less than 4GB of RAM.

For the error message you are getting, see here: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” - Support - WeMod Community.

Hi @Ravenfyre

You linked me to a thread stating ‘These cheats were made for the 64-bit version…’

My error states ‘These cheats were made for the 32-bit version…’ and the instructions in the thread unfortunately did not work. That seems a bit odd to me

Thread title is slightly different, yes. But the fix is usually the exact same.
Where did you get your copy of the game from? Steam? Epic? GOG? Cracked?

Hi again. It’s legit steam copy

With the recent update, this trainer is no longer working. (Steam)
Feel free to check.

@MrAntiFun @Ravenfyre Would it be possible to make a stealth cheat?
I’m currently stuck in a level where you have to be stealthy in order to get the good outcome, but i keep getting spotted even if i am in a dark corner minding my own business.
And i don’t think Artyom can handle any more lead, he’Il sooner die of lead poisning than radiation at this rate xD

1 Like

@MrAntiFun
Can we have an update?
I keep getting “FATAL: Metro Exodus” game crash when using the trainer every 10min into the game (when playing without them no crashes at all)

@MrAntiFun I need your help, I’m currently stuck in a level and I tried your mod list, but I couldn’t get out, so is there any possibilities you can add noclip, I really need your help, I tried your superspeed but there’s an invisible wall, so my only option is to noclip, please

please update this game MrAntifun

5 Likes

Please update for the enhanced edition :pray:

6 Likes

Thanks for releasing the version for ENHANCED EDITION so quickly!

Please add support for GOG I cannot use wemod with Metro Exodus and GOG. Thanks

Trainers are made for games of particular store version if there are enough WeModders who have the game from that store. WeMod automatically detects how many WeModders have the game on specific stores.

More information on how trainers get made or updated: Game Queue - WeMod Support

cant see to get any of cheats working, this is for non enhanced version

1 Like

still havin problems getting mods to work… are they working for anyone else?