Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m desperate for Epic Games support. Please let me know if there is any support in the future. please

Hopefully, there will be an update for Epic Games soon.

It would be possible to add a noclip option for the enhanced version?
Because there are a lot of bugs concerning the resources to be recovered…
For example on Caspian there is a wreck this boat where we can not enter while we see boxes through it and it rings with the metal detector … other places too …

For those who have the Epic version. You can simply drag and drop the Metro Exe file into the WeMod app and then use the Steam version on WeMod, all cheats work without any problems.

trying to figure out how to do that :slight_smile:

As other people have asked - is there any possibility for a ghost mode / invisibility option in the future?

hi
the metro exodus old version trainer has ghost mode
it works for this version
you can use that to get the good ending

I know this game has been out for a long time, but I hope that Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition can have a stealth mode, just like the regular Metro Exodus.

Add stealth mode (ghost mode) to Enhanced Edition plz

@MrAntiFun Please add Ghost Mode and ONE HIT KILLS to it and update the other mods for the compatibility.

I wish there was a proper way to add the games to an update list, that way they’re for sure on the list we’d just gotta be patient at that point, heck for all I know it probably already is but we’re only able to see to a certain point in the list.

1 Like