Metro: Last Light Redux Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes

Game got updated 2015 so an update can’t be the issue. Read the posts above, might find something useful.

Does the game had an update after the last release of the trainer?

A money cheat would be great

Money ? Metro doesn’t use money ! and it has bullet cheat

It uses military ammo as “money” I don’t think the bullet cheat affects the military grade ammo

Ya the cheat works for infinte military ammo too

well great thank you

Seem to have an issue. Infinity can’t actually launch the game. It just says start and the little starting animation next tto it and I never progress any further from this. I left it for an hour and got 0 progress. It’s weird

Any ideas? Thanks, Jacob.

I have to manually activate the mods for some reason it does not respond to the hotkeys and it will not let me set new ones. Its as if it is not reading the keys that i press. Also when i try to manually activate super accuracy it will not do anything at all. The slider will not even move. Any help or advice at all would be much appreciated.

Click Play and when there is a checkmark next to Play then use hotkeys.

These problems are after i am already in game and the play button has a check. Its this trainer only that gives me this problem. Metro redux 2033 does not present the same problem. Maby a clean install of infinity?

Also if you have the time a unlimited flashlight and money option would be appreciated alot as i still play metro quite often and is one of my favorite game series. If you have the time and are willing of course. Thanks for the feedback.

For some reason when I have all the cheats activated, when I go to put my gas mask on in the first mission in the sewers when Anna and Artyom are to go up the ladder, the game crashes the very second I press the button to put on the mask. Also “Super Accuracy” doesn’t work and an “Add Money/ Infinite Money” and “Invisibility” cheat would both be really welcome additions to the game :slight_smile:

The Metro: Last Light Redux cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Recoil cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

would like a money cheat as well, great trainer though, everything works

Ammo is money

Well, military ammo is, which seemingly doesn’t apply, when I checked it, but I’ll try once more

alright figured it out, the currency in the game (military ammo) is unlimited when used as ammo, but not as currency, so you can shoot it in a gun all day, but it is limited as currency

Will there be an unlimited money cheat added to this trainer? I couldn’t find one.

I have a question about throwables for this cheat set. There is a dash in the cheat and it doesn’t seem to do anything. When “activating it” I still only have 3 knives and no extra. What is the dash? Am i using the throwables cheat wrong?