Metro: Last Light Redux Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The dash is add amount the cheat says add amount
A least on the pro app i can amount

Great trainer, the only helpful thing missing is unlimited money like Metro 2033 Redux has

1 Like

Agreed. Unlimited Money would be better than everything else. Please Add. Unlimited Ammo does not give currency ammo.

I’ve run into this problem today.
I toggle “super jump” to avoid some tedious area, then I turn it off. Only problem is,
after a restart of WeMod and the game, the super jump is still on.
Is there a way to fix this?

where is unlimited money bro?

Can we get a money cheat?

Probably not as old as the game is.

I love this trainer! I know this is an old game but is there any way unlimited flashlight/battery could be added? It was a huge help in the 2033 trainer. If not, thanks anyway!

Sounds like it should be possible, give stingerr a little time and we’ll see if he can’t squeeze it in :slightly_smiling_face:

why this trainer no have infinity money… :frowning:

Because there is no money in the game.
Currency is a form of pre-war bullets called MGR (Military Grade Rounds). So the infinite ammo cheat might also add infinite currency. I’ve forgotten if it does, been a few months since I played the game. Try it.

This trainer need money cheat.

See above your comment. Ammo is money in this game. Unlimited military rounds

Yeah, the infinite money cheat is applied once you have the infinite ammo cheat enabled.

Why am I not surprised that there is little votes for the Windows store version?

Unfortunately Windows Store is not a very popular platform, even with the Game Pass feature recently applied to it.

If you have the Windows Store version there are three options:

• Consider purchasing tokens to vote with or a Pro account so that you get more tokens for your WeMod activities.
  • Invite your friends who also have the Windows Store version to WeMod so they can vote too. You have a referral link in your WeMod desktop appp.
  • Seek a refund for the Windows Store version if you can (ie have under a certain number of hours playing it) and use the refund to purchase the game on Steam.

There any chance an Epic Games version can be put out? The game went on sale for $5 so I grabbed it unaware that only the steam version is supported. A few of the cheats work, but half don’t activate and half of the ones that do activate don’t work.

All trainers need to be voted on to show the trainer developers there is enough interest in them before they invest their time and skills into it.

1. Search for the game in WeMod’s desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click the Epic Games logo.
  4. Click Vote.

Vote tokens are free. You earn WePoints by completing objectives in your WeMod dashboard, such as using a WeMod trainer with a game once every 24 hours.

Try the Steam trainer with your Epic copy of the game. It may work or it may not work.
You just need to change the .exe that the trainer points to by clicking the Fix button in the trainer.

Hello, I wanted to ask if there is a possibility to add “Free Shopping” or just adding “2,000 Ammo Money”?

Just use the unlimited ammo cheat. There is no “money” in the game. The currency is pre-war bullets. Hence the unlimited ammo cheat = infinite currency.