Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It does. I have that version

I had no issues until today, but unlimited focus is also crashing mine now. No problems if I don’t use it, but using it flickers focus on and off until depleted and won’t recharge, then trying to turn it off crashes the game.

Will this game ever have it’s cheats updated? Will I ever win 1 million dollars? Find out here next time!

Please update.

A lot of crashes seem to stem from having the High Resolution Texture Pack and/or The 4K Cinematic Pack. After I uninstalled those I had almost perfect stability of my game while using most cheats.

in act 2 sometimes using the mods can make buildings invisible

Game crashes and I had to restart my entire game because this trainer somehow leveled me down and when I killed an orc it crashes shadow of wars.

Hello, Jackison, my mod Don’t read my game version, do u can help me? I play on steam

tried in jan 2024, the EXP, money and skill cheats do NOT work…

For me the game crashes whenever I try to dominate a captain. Just tried doing it and as I pressed the button for dominate, game froze, and crashed, any ideas?

1 Like

Game crashes whenever I kill or dominate a captain. Was working fine a couple days ago. Would really appreciate an update.

This Mod is dead he probably forgot about it or gave up on, its a shame because it corrupted my game and I didn’t have a backup save.

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Game crashes when killing captains with certain mods enabled

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

could you give an “damage multiplier” cheat? Some enemy bosses I dont want to kill, just hurt enough to posses them

It’s crashing a lot.

Still causes crashes, might need an update or something.

1 Like

Crashing a lot.

Also, noticing that when I have “Unlimited Focus” activated, it actually keeps my Focus completely depleted and I can’t generate more. I don’t know if that’s user error or not, but advice or a fix would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Lastly, I’ve noticed that if I launch the game through WeMod, it can cause a lot of graphical glitches, such as enemies being invisible (but appearing on the map) or the world not appearing while my character or enemies do (just a sea of black with the occasional building rendering properly). None of this happens if I launch the game through Steam and then activate WeMod after loading into the game world.

1 Like