Middle-earth: Shadow of War Cheats and Trainer for Steam

for me it works most of the time except unlimited arrows or focus sometimes crashes it

For some reason there is a glitch with the Miriam. If you have for example 5000 Miriam and bought something for 1000 it takes it all.

1 Like

same ones for me

The path for Windows Store apps including SoW is: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
I tried browsing to this location including the ShadowOfWar.exe located in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\WarnerBros.Interactive.WB-Kraken_1.0.9.2_x64__ktmk1xygcecda\UWP64

Infinity doesnā€™t recognize it, and attempting to launch the .exe doesnā€™t launch the game either. Iā€™m still looking.

A cheat to have no summoning cooldown would be awesome.

The Apps are installed in the C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder

The user configuration files for each app are installed in the C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Packages folder

explorer.exe shell:::{4234d49b-0245-4df3-B780-3893943456e1}

Pasting the above in file explorer shows the app, but creating an icon and dragging it into infinity doesnā€™t work. Let me know if there is something I can do to help.

I donā€™t know as much as our devs, but from my knowledge, the currencies go through ā€œthe garrisonā€ in game which is basically it connecting to WB servers. They do not seem like they can be changed. I tried through CE and it didnā€™t work for me but someone can prove me wrong.

Nice find! This should be noted or separated (if possible, I assume not) from that modifier

@STN Just something Iā€™ve noted while playing and testing these

• Unlimited arrows is just a lock at 5 (I assume) because thatā€™s how many you start with but you can have many more.

• Focus is not ā€œunlimitedā€ unless you re-enter the ranged mode, then it refills and resets.

Thanks for your work on this though, I know you havenā€™t had any free time for it and I do appreciate it.

2 Likes

Alright everyone with windows store version. Try and report back if it detects and works now.

For people with crashes, please tell me your game source and version? Game hasnā€™t crashed for me once.

Dragged the shortcut over and it still tells me itā€™s invalid.

Maybe it canā€™t find the .exe (executable) file? What is your exe name?

ShadowOfWar.exe located at C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\WarnerBros.Interactive.WB-Kraken_1.0.9.2_x64__ktmk1xygcecda\UWP64

Ah you had already said it before. Sorry for bothering you.

it doesnt see my game and im not allowed in the windowsapp folder.

I had to go in and take ownership of the WindowsApps folder and then add my account with full access to open it. That gave me access to the directory structure however, it still doesnā€™t see my game either. Iā€™m sure STN will get it figured out in no time. He got ReCore working and that was a windows store game, I have no doubt heā€™ll get this going soon enough.

im not allowed to change it. even though im the admin on my pc.

Have to take ownership first.

how?

Right-click WindowsApps folder --> select Properties --> Security Tab --> Advanced button (bottom) -->

In the Advanced Security Settings window that appears at the top is Owner. Click change, and type in the account name you are logged in with. Check the box that says Replace owner on subcontainers and objects. Click Ok.

After the window disappears go back in and give your account full permissions and drill again.

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Kills cheat added
  • Instant Elven Rage cheat added
  • Add Experience Points cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

doesnt work.