Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

could you plz take a look at this game would really like to play it with some cheats

The Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Windows Store) cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

1 Like

thx for the bug fixes everything is working fine

Any chance for an updated trainer for V1.0.27.2 (Windows Store)

1 Like

Could we see an update for V1.0.27.2 on the windows version?

1 Like

Yeah Update would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

An update on this would be much appreciated, since the Silver and Gold coins have been removed from the game and Miriam is now the main currency. It’s really tedious to grind it, so it would be cool to see an option to add like 10k Miriam with a button press.

Don’t know what else would need a change. The other options actually seem pretty cool.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to see and update for V1.0.28.2 on the windows version because it recently updated and now the old trainer some options work but others don’t anymore.

1 Like

Can we see and update for V1.0.28.2 on the windows version please?

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app by selecting “Request Update” and then selecting the amount of votes you’d like to contribute!

Hi, here are the trainers that doesn’t work

10.Unlimited Timer
12.Add 5K Silver Coins
13.Unlock Skills
14.Add 10 Skill Points

thank you for your cheats.

Xbox play anywhere win10 standard version (no dlc)

1 Like

Thanks for your testing report! It’ll will help when the dev updates the trainer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Add Silver Coins still doesn’t work for me, went into inventory, press the button, went out and back in and it’s still the same

works fine for me. also can we get the ability to spawn Nazgûl and recruit them into the garrison? id love that

1 Like

That’s a very specific cheat but stingerr can look and see if it’s possible :+1:

1 Like

sweetness also if ya can make em two cheats one to spawn a Nazgûl and one to send them to the make them an ally and send them to the garrison tho if ya can make it one cheat go for it too

and a cheat that lets u equip all skill upgrades at the same time that would also be pretty neat

Huh, so weirdly enough I did get the silver coins cheat to work eventually but I have to enter the inventory, tab out to the wemod application, use the hotkey, then tab back into the game and exit/re-enter the inventory. I have no idea why I have to do this but just in case anyone else ends up in a similar situation I thought I’d post it here. Apart from that a multiple skill selection cheat would be amazing, I’m pretty sure I remember there being a cheat engine table with that option back when the game first came out.

1 Like