Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

is this work on steam version too ??

Most likely not, but thereā€™s a steam version found here

Make sure to use the trainer made by Stingerr

ty

1 Like

will there be an update to add a multi-skill upgrades as a cheat? i would love that and maybe add a cheat that lets you raise the dead and a separate cheat to swap out elven rage with ringwraith and a cheat to add the crown of the witchking as a cloak and make its use the abilities from the crown of the witchking. if it has any if any of this is possible could u add some of this please?

I cant turn on a single cheat without crashing my game. does it matter if wemod and the game are on separate hard drives, or is this broken for other people as well?

This doesnā€™t work for me. Every time I try to choose something there a red symbol over it. Can someone explain what Iā€™m doing wrong.

did you figure it out @monk450. I dont have this issue at all but am willing to help

Its not an issue for me at all

the trainer isnā€™t picking up the game at allā€¦iā€™m not sure how to get it to do so, please helpā€¦

ur prob just bugged

@STiNGERR this is not working at all when i click play it just stays loading and doesnt allow me to turn cheats on

so to elaborate further when I even try to click play it just continues loading and then when you go back to the game its frozen and you have to restart the game and I got it to allow me to turn cheats on but once again when i went back to the game the game is frozen

yea bro im having the exact same problem

how about adding an ā€œInfinite ally health/downed timer?ā€

hi , the skills cheat doesnā€™t work anymore, cheers

Windows store is the issue

Well a fake comment said they liked how they didnā€™t have to pay anything so i figured sweet i can finally do this. Come to find out NOPE itā€™s not freaking free at all. The past 30hrs have been extremely frustrating because i installed the game through the dumb windows store where i had already had it there for years. Apparently modding windows app games or xbox app games is impossible since microsoft sucks. Found this trainer and FINALLY i was gonna play this game with modsā€¦Nope. Costs money.

Dont have fake comments saying itā€™s free to use when it isnā€™t, man. Iā€™m so pissed off about this whole situation. Downloaded the game 5 times which is like 5 hours or so each time on a computer that frequently disconnects from wifi all on itā€™s owntrying to figure it all out, no trainers worked and NMM is useless because the exe.file is locked away from microsoft.

It isnt Free to use. It costs money and a subscription to use. That sucks but it is what it is.

WeMod is 100% free to use. You must use the hotkeys if you are not a Pro member.

just needs a spawn certain orc cheat

Does this still have crashing issues on Xbox version? Donā€™t want to waste my time installing this if the trainer is going to crash my game every 5 minutes like it did when I used it before.

1 Like