Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Can I use this in multiplayer?

Trainers are for single player game modes. No matter where on the internet you get them from.

hi there thought i would make suggestion for the trainer how bout a multiplier for the emeralds so that it i can kinda be done semi legit

New update as of today causing limited compatibility.

Also with this update is it possible to get an unlimited gold (new currency) cheat added to the options?

3 Likes

With the new Update I found A couple things not working/Needs to be added

Not Working:I found Infinite Emeralds and unlimited Enchantment points don’t work

Needs to be added:The new Currency: Gold

1 Like

Changes:

thanks Stingerr!

When will the Minecraft launcher edition be updated?

Loving the mods, super helpful. Works as intended! Was curious though if there was anyway to change the amount you pick up of emeralds? Would be a super cool way for me to max my emeralds on console when running both games simultaneously. My main character is on console, just used the PC to boost his level basically.

If not cheers! Dig the work you guys do! :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::raised_hands:t2:

hello I can not use with the Minecraft launcher more soul bug a can but otherwise the rest of those top big thanks continues as its

Changes:

This works great! Is speed multiplier on the horizon? Thanks

are there still people out there having problems with the trainer opening a new instance of the game and not finding the current game open?

New version 1.9.10_6228299 came out and the game crashed, obviously until yesterday it was working. All cheats enabled. Crashed while loading any level.
I guess the new DLC has something to do about it. Please take a look at it. Thanks

2 Likes

Yep i think the problem is the new dlc… my game crashed too… Please STINGERR fix this, and thanks :wink:

1 Like

Crash! Everytime crash. Doesn’t work.
How can I play Dungeons. Bad cheat!

It can still be used in 1.8, but the modifier can not be used directly after the game is updated to 1.9. I still hope the author can solve this problem as soon as possible

2 Likes

hey ty for ur hard work but when u finsh mission game crash and sometimes its random :smiley: ty

Hi. I’m new to this community. Loving what i’m seeing so far. I’d just like to add that i am also experiencing the crashed when loading to a new map. Just now, I ended the trainer before i clicked to play a new map and my game still crashed. Don’t know if this is helpful, but it seemed interesting to me. Great work. Thanks!

2 Likes