Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

The game crashed whilst I was in the middle of a mission last night as I had all cheats enabled. I’m assuming this is a sign of this being outdated?

1 Like

Yes, It needs an update but we can’t vote for 1

1 Like

Another way to ask for support is to send an email to support@wemod.com. Maybe that way will help us to get an update for the trainer for Minecraft Dungeons.

So far, the only way (half-assed) to “cheat” and with a lot of crashes is to use the Cheat Engine’s cheat table from “Birdi’s Table Nest” on Discord. That is the closest thing there is “updated” to the latest DLC.

I just used all 75 of my monthly boosts because I really want to play this, I hope this helps lmao.

1 Like

I used almost all but 20 of my boosts, so I hope this helps too lol. I also want to play casually with this too.

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Disable All Mods cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The game still crashes mid level when all cheats are on. I even followed the instructions to turn off cheats during loading screens and still the same issue. It seems like UE4 conflicts with the trainer for some reason.

What cheats do you have enabled? I tested the game and never had issues with it crashing mid-mission.

So when I launch Dungeons through WeMod the trainer doesn’t work, but when I launch it normally I’ll press play and WeMod will just launch it again.

Welcome to the community @osinn. :slight_smile:

Going by your post, it would appear that you are not correctly following the instructions on how to launch this specific trainer. These instructions are found in the trainer itself by pressing the Info button.
You would have been forced to read this before you were allowed to press the Play button.

The same instructions are in the first post of this thread:

The cheats I have enabled are:
-Unlimited Health
-One-Hit Kills
-Unlimited Lives
-Unlimited Souls

When playing the first mission of the Hidden Depths DLC, I could get about halfway through a mission, then get a black screen with just the HUD and music playing then it’ll crash and give me a UE4 Crash report. I’ve checked that my game is up to date and that the trainer is up to date as well and still the same issue.

1 Like

Same thing as XXXHELLCATXXX, but in my case it happens with any level, halfway through the game crashes.
Also the new function “Disable All Mods” needs some clarification. When do we need to click on it ? Obviously when we click on it, everything is disabled, if we do at the beginning of the level, we run the risk of not having anything and get killed right away, but nevertheless, it doesn’t work since the game crashes in the middle of the level.

Yeah, there is literally no way to tell when the right time to disable everything is, because the crashes will happen during the mission/level and basically makes the new disable option useless.

Not asking for miracles here, just a relaxing game.

Also, the enchantment point cheat negatively impacts your actual point total. Give us a code that adds points, rather than giving infinite points. Maybe a levelup cheat? :pleading_face:

1 Like

As far as I know, from what I was told by someone else, it appears that they (developers) may have altered the game to prevent cheating. Cheat works, but crashes are inevitable during the mission. Sounds like a hidden anti-cheat where they purposely crash the game intentionally.

So it would seem that maybe it wasn’t the trainer after all but the actual game. Woke up this morning to MCD installing a new update (I assume to fix bugs and crash reports). Now back to waiting for the excellent team at WeMod to update the trainer.

Edit: Nevermind, it crashed again whilst playing this morning. Could be because the trainer isn’t up to date but I have a funny feeling it’s something else causing the game to crash.

If it helps the UE4 Crash that I keep getting just says the following:

Unhandled Exception

Dungeons
Dungeons
Dungeons

Hope this helps solve the issue

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hi, i run into an issue. The game is launching fine from app but i get this error “We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game. Ok/Retry” and i can’t use any cheats. Using the “Retry” button will relaunch the game but with the same problem. Any ideas how can i fix it?

Once again, it is still crashing in the middle of the game and got the same UE4 Crash.

I had activated : Unlimited Health, Unlimited Lives, Unlimited Souls, Unlimited Enchantment Points, XP Multiplier : 51 and Unlimited Arrows. Obviously I didn’t enable the cheats until I was inside the level in question.
The level is “Highblock Halls” on “Apocalypse +18” and I even tried to run with only 1 cheat : Unlimited Health, and got the same crash.

BTW, a new version 1.9.3 is comming soon.

a cheat that makes unique items drop 100% of the time would be nice

Still crashing partway through a level with the same UE4 Crash Report. I was sure to only activate cheats once I the level and it still crashed. I could be completely wrong here as I don’t know too much about coding and such but maybe it’s the fact that you are constantly out of oxygen in the underwater levels, maybe this is conflicting something and creating the crash. Could we maybe get an ‘Unlimited Oxygen’ cheat and see if that works?