Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer

I can’t see, to get WeMod to work with the game.
I’m using Mojang’s launcher to launch it and had to manually add it to WeMod (file is dungeons\dungeons\Dungeons\Binaries\Win64\Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.exe )
but when I press PLAY it just opens the game, even if there is another instance already open, and it doesn’t even detect it.
Can anybody help me, please?

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

When I hit play it always loads up another MC dungeons and then says it cant find the game, im using the correct exe and the official version. i don’t know how else to fix it.

Hello there and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:
The trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest game version 5 hours ago from this post. It should be working fine as long as you are using the correct trainer, your game is up to date, the game is legitimately purchased as opposed to cracked and that you are not attempting to use the trainer online.

Underneath the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled “History”.
Please click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

Then try this:

1. Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.
1 Like

Yeah… I’m still having the exact same issue. Even after waiting for ~5 minutes on the title screen, character select menu and in the village. WeMod doesn’t attach to the running game and always starts a new one instead. And even the ones it starts itself it can’t find, apparently. https://imgur.com/a/XuctaHo
Had to do it on a freshly started game here because Imgur doesn’t allow more than 1 minute but it’s the exact same in either case.

Everytime I try to open up the Minecraft Dungeons trainer this comes up and doesn’t allow me to use the trainer, I’ve reinstalled both WeMod and Minecraft Dungeons and still doesn’t not work.

Untitled

it is risky i used two cheat engine and i had to reset my comuter

Thank you everyone for your reports! I’ve pushed a fix that should resolve any issues with attaching to the game. Our apologies :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Changes:

I’ve tried multiple times to press “PLAY” on wemod but it always tells me it cannot detect the game.
I’ve tried dumping the exe location incase its fixed but nothing.

Anyone else encountered this problem before?

i have the same problem, admin please help us

Purple how do I uninstall Minecraft dungeons cheats and trainer? i cn not play Minecraft anymore. can you help me?

thanks

For me wemod sais that i have to fix the game, sins i have the windows 10 version i can not put in the .exe file becouse it doesnt show me. Is there any way to fix this?

1 Like

Due to the new nether update Unlimited Emeralds, Enchantment Points and Unlimited Lives have issues/stopped working. You should also add an “Unlimited Gold” since there is now Gold in the game and make it so the Enchantment points don’t do into the negatives but that they add onto your current ones like the emeralds so you end up with lets say 999 and once you go back down to 1 you can click “unlimited enchantment points” so it goes back up to 999 so it isn’t so over powered that you have 9,999,999 like emeralds, but easy to manage. But some things aren’t working now/should be updated + new things added so you should adapt the mod to the newest update if possible.

1 Like

I have had the exact same issues with Unlimited Emeralds, Enchantment points and Unlimited Lives as well. and the Unlimited Arrows is a bit wonky when activating artifacts that affect arrows with the Unlimited Arrows cheat along with swapping out artifacts mid fight. As for adding in Unlimited Gold that would be a GREAT idea.

I am having trouble to start the game via the trainer. I am using a cracked version of the game and the trainer doesn’t work. The cracked Version is from TLauncher. When I try to start the game it says game not found. Then I link the exe File to wemod and wemod starts the game but says error with launching, can’t find the game. Can someone help me?

Will the Minecraft dungeons trainer get an update because the only cheats that work are unlimited arrows, unlimited souls, One-Hit Kills, and Unlimted Health.

Hi, could you update the PC version? I don’t have windows edition ;-;

Changes:

you should make a way to mod recommended power