Minecraft Dungeons Cheats and Trainer

Mod tested, ALL CHEATS ARE WORKING.

1 Like

i have exact same problem. I don’t think its gonna get fixed since WEMOD don’t support unofficial copies. We gonna just have to deal with it i guess.

i have the same problem but i am using a unofficial copy of the game so i just thought that’s the problem. Are you using legit one ? if so then im stumped.

The Minecraft Dungeons cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it crashes around 20 minutes after bootup only with the cheats

Same here. I’m able to complete about one stage if I hustle through it but it dumps around 20 min in for me too.

@STiNGERR please fix this crash asap.

Yes, cheats work fine just the game crashes every time you finish a mission or if you are still in a mission hope for a fix asap

i think the crash is intentional (so people dont cheat).

Changes:

• Disable All Mods cheat added
  • Updated notes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

my games is cracked becuse im from iran and you know … and i add game exaclty like this but when i play game out of wemod and than go to game and alt & tab to wemod and play an other wemod be start and still trainer dont work can you help me how i can fix it?

Unfortunately, if you are using a cracked game we cannot assist you with any issues that arise.

So i only enable the cheats during gameplay and use the disable all mods/cheats at the end of the level before completing it.Well i run into a ISSUE the game still crashes even after following the guide lines for the cheats and i never use them outside of the level or leave them on when i complete and exit the level.Can this be fixed?

1 Like

Are you using the trainer for online use with other people? Also, make sure that you’re using the correct trainer as this is the one through the Minecraft launcher.

Changes:

• God Mode cheat added
  • Add 1K XP cheat added
  • Updated notes

still crashes mid game

how come so many of the original cheats are gone?

1 Like

Pls fix the crashing

1 Like

If i start the game, it instantly close it. i have tried to fix the problem, but its not working. can someone help?

1 Like