Minecraft Save Editor [Request]

I think adding a Minecraft Save Editor to Horizon will be a great idea in my opinion, because there is a huge fan base for Minecraft. Adding a simple save editor to Horizon could potentially gain a new fan base for HorizonMB and also Horizon the program.

Game Title: Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

Game ID: 584111F7
(This can be found using the Title ID Finder in Horizon. Tools > Title ID Finder)

Mods Wanted: The basics pretty much. The ability to edit your inventory, adding blocks or materials that you want, the ability to add spells to your character, the ability to edit your XP, the ability to edit other players inventory (I know this is possible, because I used oPryzeLP’s editor and it has this function), also the function to edit the spawn location, map, etc. You could use oPryzeLP’s save editor as a reference, but the only issue with oPryzeLP’s editor is that it is very unorganized and it is always corrupting my saves for some reason.

Attach two saves extracted from the CON File, if you do not know how to do that just attach two CON files.
.Bin file (Not moddable on oPryzeLP’s save editor): http://www.mediafire.com/download/eqx6pih5r5dggur/Save20140921060413.bin
.Dat file (This is the file that is moddable with oPryzeLP’s save editor): http://www.mediafire.com/download/b715l82b9n2prff/savegame.dat

Additional Comments: (If the Game has Gold/Money or something similar, please included how much, make it a lot easier.)

yea a lot of ppl like minecraft and want this im sure this site would get a lot more ppl to join it if minecraft was in it :smile:

I thought this was gonna be a thread from some 8 year old leech that was terribly worded and not understanding the effort that needs to be put into things this massive.

But it’s nick.

So…

good job. Agreed.

Yeah I agree, I think this would be a great addition to Horizon seeing how big the fan base is for the game. I personally would love to see something like this added.

A save editor to edit the inventory…when we have Creative Mode with everything open to us in a menu?

2 Day bump, I really wanna see this implemented, I think it will not only help members looking for a Minecraft save editor, but also help the site.

I can confidently say that of all the editors, I would consider Minecraft to be the most useful and most satisfying (if implemented properly that is).

I would love this added in & updated constantly with a pc to xbox converter “THAT WORKS” & a way to get rid of blocks in the end, nether, or overworld easily & quickly. Plus a GRF editor. That is my info into this as well. Other that, I fuly agree to seeing this happen. I’d buy diamond again for 3 months if it did.

Dunno if this will help, but someone with overwhelming evidence showed methey were working on an MC EIT for the 360 as well.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109233541109716676490/wm/4/117197410472114079078

I use world painter on pc, convert to xbox 360 but opryzelp v1.1.7n hotfix cuts off chunks.

Really nice idea, i was thinking about it as well actually, you could always use oPryzeLP’s editor as a base.

Bumping this, because I really wanna see this implemented.

You know it won’t happen though. It’s not like anyone will listen to anything unless you have an YouTube/stream to showcase a mod. But even then, it’s only the popular youtubers that get what they want in any game.

I honestly don’t see the point in a a Horizon brand MC tool.

Sure oPryzeLP’s tool has its bugs, but for the most part it’s an incredible tool. Having a Horizon version of the same thing would just be redundant. Not to mention he just released an NBT editor as well.

Except now the people who want to transfer the saves from 360 to PC can’t as the old tool won’t work with worlds built after TU14. So I’m hoping someone does do a A Minecraft save editor. I want to transfer my rollercoaster world and my RP world to Pc but when I tried it was locked so I can only convert PC to Xbox 360. :anguished: his nbt editor can’t convert PC to Xbox and vise versa
So I am somewhat ticked off at him.

I know you can just use MCedit to convert PC worlds to 360, but 360 to PC is a different story I guess. Maybe just wait until he releases an update to fix it.

Yeah. I agree, but the oPryzeLP mod tool, for Minecraft, is better than any other one out there.

That save editor is now out dated and does not work with the current update.

Actually i still use it. it works.

I can’t since Minecraft has updated on my end.