[Minecraft Server] Now Accepting Staff Applications

If you’re interested in applying for staff, please feel free in doing so by using the format listed below. If you have any questions about the staff team or the applications process, by all means PM me, and i will answer them to the best of my abilities. Good luck to all that apply!

IGN:

Timezone:

What times are you most active?
Sunday-
Monday-
Tuesday-
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-
Saturday-

Why do you want to become a moderator:

Previous experiences as a moderator:

Are you active on our Discord:

How long have you been playing Minecraft

Why we should choose you:

Anything else you want to add:

1 Like

IGN: N1ceToMeetYou

Timezone: CEST in Summer CET in winter. UTC+2 Summertime UTC+1 Wintertime

Right now I have more time than I can spend. Basically what it means is that I would be available nearly 24/7 minus sleep that is on different times of course. This will change when I can’t say right now but will surely give the information ASAP.

Why do you want to become a moderator: To help in any ways possible. heard about this Idea and got reminded of the old days playing with friends this game. Kinda want to have that again and if I can help at the same time it works perfectly out :wink:

Previous experiences as a moderator: Was moderator on 2 servers made by friends and 1 of a community.
Can’t say how long exact I was moderator in all but must be around 6 months or so. give or take.

Are you active on our Discord: Mee6 likes to think so. Always coming online if I’m tagged and checking there frequently though so would say yes.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: hard to answer. Bought the game in late alpha was playing since. Stopped now for 1 year though only sporadically testing some mods here and there for friends.

Why we should choose you: Cause I’m N1ce :blush:
I can help set up the server. Help in most questions and keep the server safe from trolls griefers and what else can befall it. and at the same time have some fun with friends like @Sproy and @MrPrecise whom I both hate :stuck_out_tongue:

Anything else you want to add: Like the idea a lot. Even though Minecraft is not as popular as it was before it’s still nice to see some people actually liking the game and opening servers. Thanks for that.

2 Likes

IGN: BuddySpuffy

Timezone: PT

Sunday- all day
Monday- at night
Tuesday- all day
Wednesday- in the morning
Thursday- not available
Friday- in the morning/afternoon
Saturday- all day

Why do you want to become a moderator: I want to become a moderator because i want to help get rid of cheaters and hackers from your community. I also want to because it is a good opportunity to take part in a role of responsibility in which people will look up to

Previous experiences as a moderator: I was a mod on a couple of modern warfare servers, GMOD servers and one time on minecraft but the server shut down because it was lacking funding. I’d say that i spent my whole childhood playing mc and it is a game that i still take part in because i love it. i cant really describe my passion for it!

Are you active on our Discord: yes every day

How long have you been playing Minecraft: since it was released, i still play it to this day, always trying to make new things

Why we should choose you: you should choose me because i am loyal and i am at service. i am always available and always willing to help make things better, if i was a cereal i would be a frootloop becuase it is full of colors and excitement and i am always ready to do something better! I am also very original and i just really love the idea in being able to take part in this!

Anything else you want to add: i would love to take part in this server bc this game is slowly dying but for the true fans, having a non cancerous place in which they can kick back and relax and play is a number one for me. I dont like it either when theres a bunch of griefers of salty people in the comments. them getting kicked hardly ever happens and it ruins the experience for everyone around them and i dislike it a lot, so taking part in this would really mean the world to me and i dont know if ur willing to pay or anything, but i will not accept any funds of any kind because i am doing this from the heart and i just want to be able to look at the server later on in a year or so and tell myself that i helped make it great.

1 Like

IGN:TheMarsGuy

Timezone:UTC

Sunday-all day and night
Monday-all day and night
Tuesday-all day and night
Wednesday-all day and night
Thursday-all day and night
Friday-all day and night
Saturday- all night

Why do you want to become a moderator: As a long time player i use to always hate people who hacked and cheated on servers such as x-ray or fly and things like that, i just want to make the game fair to everyone so everyone can have fun.

Previous experiences as a moderator:Co-Owner of 2 Servers, Mod on 1, Vip on 2. I use the play and help alot on mctopia then i changed to a friends server so that we could build up our own world, i became a mod by sending in an aplication to mctopia i did have my own server that i was a Co-Owner too because my friend and i both owned it.

Are you active on our Discord: All most all the time yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft: ive been plaing minecraft sense it was in BETA (and oh my god has it change alot)

Why we should choose you: Im very much a people pleaser and i like to make sure everyone in having fun.

Anything else you want to add: minecraft has changed so much and i want to be able to help people who just started the game.

1 Like