Mirror Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mirror
This is the official discussion topic of the Mirror Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Rage
3. Unlimited Money
4. Easy Kills

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Enable mods after loading level.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/17/2020
    Started development

• 10/17/2020
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 10/21/2020
    Unlimited Rage cheat added
    Easy Kills cheat added

• 05/22/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Mirror cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Your post is not helpful, @huoqilinzmc. It contains no information for us to go on with.

Read the note in the trainer please. The trainer will not work unless you follow the instructions in the note correctly.

Unable to enable the cheat at all, even after loading into a level, it doesn’t work, it gives that prompt above telling me that it’s unable to download the cheats, so when you press play, it doesn’t work at all, no matter if you’re in a level or not, just having the game open, the cheats won’t download

That is not a WeMod issue. It is generally caused by your AV blocking or deleting the trainer when it is downloaded. Whitelist the 2 wemod folders in AppData.

Changes:

• Unlimited Rage cheat added
  • Easy Kills cheat added

1 Like

I have the same issue when i check in my anti-virus permission add to exceptions the WeMod’s Trainer by STiNGERR for Mirror the game has a TROJAN virus in files that’s what my anti-virus tried to block i also used trainers for Hitman etc… and didn’t get any Trojan virus but in this case the trainer made by STiNGERR it seems something isn’t going right do you understand what i mean? some trainers doesn’t have bad things hide but others trainers have sneaky files with bad surprise i guess… anyway i’ll just avoid this trainer for this game sadly

This is called a “false positive”. It will happen from time to time with trainers no matter where on the internet you get them from. This is common knowledge.
It is impossible for a WeMod trainer to contain a virus.

Please use the search feature on the forum to find thread like this one, which explains why these false positives happen and how to prevent it: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements