Mist Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am waiting for the update, but yea- it does take time to fix one of these (cause personal life as well as all the other trainer codes have to update for other games too)

but until then, just play the game legit and work on your game survival skills.
as the only chat I really like is the infinite resources cause like in fallout 4, I just love building bases! or when I just want a “soft core survival” only turn off hunger and thirst

1 Like

@MrAntiFun. Yepp looks like need an update when you have a chance thanks !

2 Likes

A little sarcastic fun and everyone jumps in thinking we serious lol. Gotta love it haha. I take it ya’ll missed the lol at the end of sherlock?

1 Like

No we figured you were serious because of your name ! LOL

Side-Question:
How does the Version check works? Is it from game to game different?

I don’t want to rush. Just spotted many other trainer threads where a Mod says they shall vote for an update for the trainer. That was the point I asked myself how the check works. :smiley:
If the WeMod says it’s compatible but it isn’t - like in this case - there is no chance to vote for an update, right?

If this isn’t the right spot to ask, please tell me and delete my post. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,
Rick

Hoping for an update too. Nothings working for me and i saved my game badly injured in enemy territory basically out of ammo so when i log in without the trainer i die within 10 seconds

2 Likes

Reckon you don’t know sarcasm when it hits you in your face lol

1 Like

The Mist Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

You are the best!
Thank you so much! :partying_face:

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,
Rick

1 Like

Thank you MrAntiFun

Thanks for the Update

Noticed sometihng though. weapon magazines now get emptied so unlimited ammo only works if you have spare ammo in the inventory

1 Like

Thank you MrAntiFun

same here, cheats activated sound work but still not working

Thanks for updating the cheats, i got sound working, and everything esle works but 1 thing i notice the weapon mag now gets nothing, just wanted to let you know MrAntiFun so you can fix the weapon mag cheat when you get a chance too. Thank you for these cheats.

not true stamina did work tho it could have just been abit buggy

Hey,

Which game Version you’ve got?
Except the Ammo Cheat everything works fine for me.

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,
Rick

2 Likes

Everything works for me too, expect the ammo cheat, i can deal without it tho, but would be nice to have it. Thanks

2 Likes

Unlimited clip is not working. everything else seems to be working fine. Thanks for the update

Thanks Mr.Antifun for the uppdate =) all works but the unlimited clip, but thats just a minor issue and ok. Thank you for your hard work =) <3

Cheats do not work. The cheats activate, but I still loose health, stamina, etc. Needs update! Thanks!