Mist Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Shouldn’t need another update last game update was October 3rd he updated this 10 days ago the other comments say it works.
Is your game up to date? Using the steam version ?
Only thing not working Is unlimited clip

The Mist Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Game updated today, the trainer seems to still work just fine. :smiley:

When I open the Setup .exe it says Failed to Download. But I have enough free Space.

Welcome, @Skyfighter45. :slight_smile:

1. Disable your anti virus program.
  2. Download WeMod from this direct link: https://api.wemod.com/client/download
  3. Add WeMod as an exception in your antivirus before you launch it.

If you have comcast/xfinity you’ll need to disable its advanced security feature.

1 Like

Max inventory size doesn´t work for me. Would someone help me to fix it?

Please fix this

I signed up with you because of this Trainer … and it doesn’t work ??
I disabled my Antivirus … I restarted the game through the WEMOD program and it doesn’t work

Steam Version [0.3.10.1]

Hello there!

This game was updated recently, therefore the trainer may also be in need of an update. You will need to let the developer of the trainer know you want an update by requesting one via your WeMod desktop app, not here in the forum. This link explains how: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

The devs of the game recently announced that version 4 of the game is coming up very soon. So, to be honest in my personal opinion, it’s kind of pointless updating the trainer now when it just going to be broken again shortly after by another update. That’s the curse of early access games. But vote for an update now and MrAntiFun will decide when the best time to update the trainer will be.
There are plenty of freebies in https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24 while you wait, in the meantime.

The Max Inventory Size option is not working for my game.

The Mist Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Game isn’t being found by WeMod

Welcome to the community @IntensePanda77. :slight_smile:

This is caused by either:

• Your antivirus program interfering with the trainer being injected into the game’s memory addresses in your RAM.
  • The trainer being in need of an update due to the game updating recently.
  • The wrong trainer being used (ie using a Steam trainer on a Windows Store game).
  • The game is cracked.

Considering the game is early access, its expected that the game will frequently update, frequently breaking the trainer.

Yep, I gathered it might’ve been an update, I’m now waiting for AntiFun to update it.

Thanks for the reply.
@MrAntiFun

1 Like

Enemies disappear when mods are used in new version of game…plz fix =D

this game mist needs an update asap the developer has just release the 0.4.0 update and this all above does not work anymore

3 Likes

I agree with @TheVow . Seems that the only functional option is the unlimited fuel. Everything else is not working. Please update, @MrAntiFun :grinning:

4 Likes

New update just dropped. Please update trainers.

2 Likes

Please update, @MrAntiFun :grinning: the only functional Option is the Unlimited fuel :cry:.
Thanks in Advance :wink:

3 Likes

Mist needs an update. Its odd it says that the game is compatible not maybe compatible but the only one that works is the unlimited fuel. @MrAntiFun

3 Likes

Due to the recent update the cheats for Mist survival are no longer working.

3 Likes