Mist Survival Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I don’t think it even possible in this game yet.

A new update just now! Its broke again! not your fault but jebus why not one big update at once.

Its not really an update. It is a hotfix because the new update broke so many of the existing things in the game. I actually cant wait for him to fix the massive fps drop and the nearly consistent jittering.

Thanks Mr Antifun. I know hes working on it. He never lets us down. This game is so tedious. I died three times of dehydration. And it’s a zombie game with bears and bandits. That is fun without cheats. But I want to build again. So fun. :ok_hand:

@MrAntiFun can we please get an update on the Trainer for Mist Survival! none of them working due to the game update. Thank you for your time!

2 Likes

The Mist Survival cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thank you Sir MrAntifun I just noticed you updated the trainer. Cool. Will try it soon.

Thank you! @MrAntiFun for the update! This is awesome of you to do so!!!

1 Like

Is it just me or doesn’t this work anymore on 0.4.0.3 ?

Yes,it works about halfway only since update 0.4.1 It definitely needs Updating…

you have too turn off your fire wall and viris sanner

Hi, i get a fatal error Ue4 message anytime i try to load my save file after playing with Wemod. Any ideas on how to stop this?

Hey Guys,

Unlimited Items, Is there any chance that WATER could be unlimited, the same way as Fuel for Cars?

Thanks in advance

is there a way to use we mod while im using big picture on steam

It gives ‘fatal error’ alot… need to save a billion times. thats a bit annoying, especially when in the mine or somewhere inside where i dont want to save because of potential bugs (getting stuc while resources are still loading etc) Other than that its good

cheats crashes the game even with cheats not activated

Game got a huge 9.6 GB update today. May want to look into updating Trainer for this game. Thanks

3 Likes

Yep, it will not even find the game now. It says install game. I even added the 64 bit exe.

4 Likes

So as of 1st of November, there are two versions of the game: version 0.4 and the 0.5 Beta. The cheats still work the 0.4.

It would be nice to get the cheats updated to include 0.5 beta since the core of the game is finalized. Also, the difficulty of the game got much MUCH harder in the 0.5 beta version.

4 Likes

@MrAntiFun can u update the mist survival trainer for thr new update pls

4 Likes