Modded Controllers Thread!

Congratz on the sticky

I just make my own mod controllers. All those other places charge way to much.

Viking is the best.

They had everything before anyone.
They were the first to make your controller Re-Programmable so that it can never be patched.

And the new Macros controllers are kinda expensive what worth it for how many options it carries.

Lol … got all the expensive controller seller’s i like
Wicked Controllers the most…

www.wickedcontrollers.com

i love my viking 360 macro. it does wonders, although it was a lil expensive
I love having a T-Bag Button! hahaha
Not to mention the Hours on Hours i used it to complete my halo reach campaign comedations

I got the voodoo diy mod kit and loved it what I really liked was the box it came in :3

This is cool not advertising either he’s just compiled info on different sites so you can pick the one you like best

You can take off silentmodz they went under like I said because the 15 year old running didn’t know how to manage a business

i love my viking360!!

Yeah I thoght this was you selling the controllers but oh well

SCUF ALL THE WAY

Promodz is what I went with, its in my sig

hierarchical

I have a Viking Macro Controller as well as one of Viking’s other models called the Ragnarok (black with gold ABXY and Guide buttons). Was a great investment for me and both work great.

Really good Thread! But update the videos that have been removed!

Cheers♥

Whats the best Modded Controller??:slight_smile:

should make the pics clickable.

Viking 360 is by far the best. There always updating their software when new big titles are released and never charge for updates. Not to mention the way u can easily switch mods on the fly beats any other mod company. They are also not that expensive. If your handy with soldering u can get their DIY chips and save big $$. They also provide great instillation tutorials so u really cant go wrong. Ive installed chips for 3 years and ive done almost every type of DIY chip on the market even opensourse 12f683 chips with PicKit 2 programmers. In all my experence viking has the best of the best. They have firmware to program your own specific mod speeds in every mod catigory be that quickscope, fast reload, active reload, and rapid fire. Thats even with their old legacy chips (that only cost 20$). If u own a macro controller go check out the viking forums. Im the ModdingBros represenitive and have made over 100+ macros for BO2. I have everything even turbo knives that opperate on a LB cancler system and a brand new glitch to come out I call the HAMR glitch. U can turn the M8A1, SWAT 556 and AN 94 into full auto that can unload a full clip in 1 full second no lie. Dont belive me visit viking360.com and check out the forums for yourself! I stumbled across these forums and seen some old threads of people trying to compare other companies to viking and im here to prove them all wrong. The only thing u may get better from other companies is controller cosmetics and in my opinion useless. just like cars theres performace vehicles and vehicles that look like performance vehicles but are all show and no roll.

sorry if this is a really dumb noob question but, what all can you do with a modded controller exactely? i’ve never even heard of them. :confused:

Auto shoot on games like call of duty (e.g shoot 20 pistol bullets in a second just by hitting the trigger once), custom LEDs&cases and extra buttons (e.g there would be a button at the bottom of the controller and you could bind it to do something, let’s say jump or drop shot on call of duty.)