Mods dont work

why do you guys insist on putting hacks on your app that dont even work at all. like literally none of the L4D2 hacks work.

Could you please be a little bit more specific. What exactly are you trying to use as far as trainers? Are you using the PC or console version of left 4 dead 2?

pc version l4d2 on steam. doing single player to get acheivments and none of these hacks even work

Again, please be specific otherwise, no one here will be able to help you.

You sure you got the latest version for L4D2 and you’re not using any mods?
There wasn’t an update for the game in ages so I doubt the trainer would just stop working

Phoenix… Steam… LFD2. none of the cheats works. how can i be more clear than I already am…

N1cetomeetyou, No not using any mods all i did was start the game up from the infinity then activated the cheats and still no infinite ammo, still taking damage ect

Lastly more cheats for steam versions are not working. As I checked, more steam games have to be launched in administrator mode to make cheats working, but Infinity doesn’t have this option, I think.
Maybe with new version of Infinity there’ll be a option of launching games in administrator mode…
Meanwhile @NecroVoid try to use trainer that allows you to launch LFD2 in administrator mode.

You can launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

I have a problem too … A few months ago, infinity worked, and then suddenly, without turning off my computer, just by turning on a game with infinity, no more cheats were working … I try on all my games compatible with infinity, no more works. I tried all your solutions: check if the firewall or the anti-virus did not block infinity, start infinity without being connected to the internet, start the game then press play on infinity, start infinity as administrator. Nothing works. I have the sign that tells me that it to inject the cheats, but nothing happens, everything stays off when I want to activate them … What should I do?

What AV are you using? And be sure to also deactivate windows defender if you’re on win 10

I use Avast and WD is not activated :confused:

Welp. Avast is the worst. It dont like infinity at all. Cheats gonna have a hard time working with that avast on your pc !

Is there a checkmark next to play? Which games have you tried?

Also disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list

Yes, i got a checkmark. And infinity is on exception list :confused: i will try to disable avast

Which games?

Rocket Leagu, Plague Inc Evolved, Sword Art Online Fatal bullet, Sniper Elite 4, zombie army trilogy, COD World At War, AC: Unity, Doom, Skyrim,

Oh wow. Then yeah it’s either the antivirus or something blocking on your system.

Well… If I were you I’d uninstall Avast and install Comodo. Maybe Avast almost always is on top of top 10 of anitvirus software, but they paid for it I think

I disable WF and Avast, and didn’t work… it work for 2 days…

Add infinity to its exception list too. Avast is very aggressive