MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If only this trainer could be like the one from FliNG with Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, it would be so much better!!!

1 Like

The game was updated the other day.
This prevents ā€œUnlimited Ammoā€ from working.
Other mods still work.
mod needs fixing.

1 Like

The MONSTER HUNTER RISE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

So I lost my save file a long time ago, and now something similar has happened, as soon as I used some item dupe cheats (and no other cheats) then I closed and relaunched the game and itā€™s saying thereā€™s a problem with my save data, but even if i try to start a new game iā€™m stuck in an infinite menu loop and canā€™t even play anymore. I think the devs have implemented some anti cheat measure that corrupts save files if it detects cheating. Can anyone help me with this ? I love this game, but playing legit takes so long and I have such limited free time.

do you have any mods? capcom has zero anti cheat programs for the MH franchise so unless you have a pirated copy or u have mods then the trainer shouldnt cause any issue

The mods are great but Iā€™m a bit confused about the ā€œNo/Minimum Forge & Upgrade Requirementā€. What does it actually do and how do you activate it properly? It makes the sound that its activated but I notice no difference anywhere.

you just turn it on and start spam click crafting things, certain things will ask for materials still but almost everything should be craftable while using it

Edit Item Quantity is not working for some items such as bitter bug and catalyst. there are dozens more that are not being affected including monster parts etc

quest auto complete doesnā€™t work on rampage quests

1 Like

well, i just tried launching the game.
and my save data was GONE. - said there was an error loading it, and no matter how many times it relaunched the game, the save was unloadable.

• around 500 hours of progress, lost, in both the base game and in sunbreak.
    please, fix whatever triggers this so other players donā€™t lose their saves.
    ( i was all the way into the post HR 200ā€™s and MR 5ā€™s too ).
  • and no, i donā€™t use any mods.
    purely the game on steam, the sunbreak dlc, and the free outfits dlc released a few days ago.

hereā€™s the error code in case it helps narrow the cause down:
[MHRS-0034-0002]

iā€™m not sure what it means, but maybe itā€™ll help you fix this.

ok, i managed to get my save back after clearing the steam download cache.

• that said, whatever did cause that error might return, in which case it must be fixed.

sounds like a steam issue, not a wemod issue.

I tryed it out yesterday, weapon sharpness dosent work anymore.

1 Like

weapon sharpness dosent work anymoreā€¦

1 Like

As mentioned before, weapon sharpness cheat isnā€™t working.

Mods arenā€™t workinā€™, at least the stamina one. Probably something with the new title update or the new steam update
otherwise this has been great :heart:

godmode pls!

Anyone know why the Eurekacorn cant be increased with the QTY Increase mod