MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

is it possible of an update on these cheats as some of them arent working anymore such as health and the ammo ones, amazong mod as always thank you my dude

I was curious if there is any way to add decoration affects via the menu? it would be great to remove deviation from my guns and such without taking up gem slots. maybe even a way to add or upgrade current gem slots? love the table btw.

1 Like

I dont know if this helps anyone, but Xbox Mods worked perfect for me. I tested all of them out yesterday at about 10pm on. I am not sure about anyone else, but I always start the main game of any game first and than activate mods second. hope everyone stays well and blessed. these mods are a privilege, so lets keep showing appreciation to the creators!!!

I think these mods need updating with the new sunbreak update. Alot of them no longer work

3 Likes

yeah im the same i tried re installing the game as well and also tried it before purchasing the dlc and after , the wirebug one and the HP one for me were the ones that i couldnt get to work , fingers crossed it gets solved quickly :slight_smile:

1 Like

The stamina mod also no longer works

Thanks FLiNG; you are absolutely appreciated.

Hope update for sunbreak happens soon :pray:t5:

The MONSTER HUNTER RISE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thanks FLiNG, my question is whether the mod is also compatible with Sunbreak ?
Because the game won’t start

its working on sunbreak for me. I get random crashes here & there but it works for the most part now

Anyone else having a issue where 2 people are using the mods and the person who is the main quest giver has the unlimited health regen, unlimited stamina, Max health, Max stamina, no hunger, and wirebugs no cooldown not working? everything else works fine.

Many thanks to FLING for creating this trainer for Xbox-PC version. It worked perfectly for base MH Rise. But it does’t seem to load at all now once the Sunbreak expansion is installed? Trainer keeps closing itself as soon as the game launches on Xbox/PC.
Would be most grateful if this trainer could be updated for Sunbreak please. Thank you very much again in advance.

Seems not to work with multiplayer when it worked before.

Instant return from quests isn’t working properly. Once I use this cheat it stays on for some reason. The timer goes to 0 as soon as I complete a quest.

1 Like

Well, let me tell you, it’s always awesome to have a little extra boost while hunting those monsters!

few codes aren’t working. like wire bug and stamina