MONSTER HUNTER RISE Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

MONSTER HUNTER RISE
This is the official discussion topic of the MONSTER HUNTER RISE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health Regeneration
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Edit Max Health
4. Edit Max Stamina
5. No Hunger
6. Wirebugs No Cooldown
7. Max Weapon Sharpness
8. Unlimited Quick Item Usage
9. Unlimited Ammo
10. Edit Money
11. Edit Pts
12. Edit Item Quantity
13. Edit Attack
14. Edit Critical Chance
15. Edit Defense
16. Reset Mission Timer
17. No/Minimum Forge & Upgrade Requirement
18. Instant Complete Quest
19. Instant Return From Quests
20. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/20/2023
    Started development

• 01/20/2023
    Released trainer with 20 cheats

• 05/06/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/24/2024

• 01/24/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The MONSTER HUNTER RISE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 20 cheats
3 Likes

Hey! Can you add ‘‘All items maxed’’ and ‘‘Edit Talisman’’ to the Trainer? Thanks! :smiley: I can help with the data if you need!

1 Like

First of all : thank you for your work on this Trainer FLiNG!

I would really appreciate if you could add an ‘‘All items 9999’’ option and a way to ‘‘Edit Talismans’’, I can help if you need help with the data of this game.
In case you don’t menage to make a proper Editor for Talismans, is there a way to port the Windows save to Steam or anything like that ? So to be able to edit the talismans for this version.

Thanks! Have a nice day!!

I’m fairly certain that the health cheat isn’t actually working. That or the regeneration is so slow that I’m not noticing it.

Now the big question, can you be banned for using these? im mainly just wanting items and such. not looking to use the damage and health mods.

Si tu joue en solo il ne devrait pas y avoir de problĂšme

Instant Quest Complete doesn’t work on small monster hunting quests (kill 14 jaggi, kill 20 baggi etc).

why put for xbox when its not?

1 Like

Because it’s for the “Xbox Game Pass” version on PC, it uses Xbox Live and is cross-save and platform with the Xbox version because it uses Xbox Live
 Hence why it’s for “Xbox”.

i’m wondering the same thing

Because yes it is. It’s on Xbox Gamepass PC which is the actual name of the platform that it’s on. It’s literally even called the Xbox App.

did we ever get an answer?

I love the trainer for this game. I have one question/request. I know that the edit stats works on all hand held weapons. my issue is with bows, launchers, etc. Is there something being worked on to fix that?

apparently its fine in single player but dont quote me on that lmao

So I’ve played online in multiple sessions running the trainer. No ban or anything yet after more than a week.

1 Like

update plz

1 Like

several options do nothing or crash the game constantly

Salut je suis sur Xbox et j’ai vu que tu Ă©tais français peut tu m’expliquer comment mettre le mod sur Xbox

Salut désolé je joue sur PC je ne sais pas comment on fait sur console