Monster Hunter Stories Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Monster Hunter Stories
This is the official discussion topic of the Monster Hunter Stories Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Player Health
2. Infinite Monstie Health
3. Infinite Kinship
4. One-Hit Kills
5. Set Damage Multiplier
6. Unlimited Items
7. [Sel. Item] Item ID
8. Increase Item ID by 100
9. Decrease Item ID by 100
10. [Sel. Item] Amount
11. Set Zenny
12. Set Monstie Experience Multiplier
13. Set Player Experience Multiplier

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

All Item ID’s: Click here
Some Items might not work as they should if changed this way. An example are Outfits. The Item in the Inventory does nothing, but ID’s are left in the list in case someone finds a workaround.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/04/2024
    Started development

• 07/04/2024
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Monster Hunter Stories - Item IDs.txt (18.9 KB)

1 Like

The Monster Hunter Stories cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats
2 Likes

Thanks Greenhouse you rock.

Lovely, been waiting for this.
Now I can finally think about eventually starting this game.

I’ve been using this table for a few hours now.
While playing, the trainer always changes the Item Number and Item Value, which causes a lot of trouble.

It’s overwriting the first Item to something random every few seconds and also changes the Item ammount on it’s own.

I am only using the point for Monstie EXP so I am quite confused why the trainer activates cheats on its own.

EDIT
My gamefile is broken now. I cannot buy any more of a specific item because of this problem. Hope I can solve this somehow…

Running into the same issues as @DraculeShiva. Items are getting replaced, items are getting doubled (e.g two stacks of Nulberry Elixir), items are vanishing, I now have -1 Quickfoot seeds despite having never picked one up and can’t remove it from the inventory without a save editor. Collecting the item wraps it back around but still results in there being two stacks.

That might be a problem that occurs when showing which Item you selected.
I’ve removed that. Let me know if it happens again.