Monster Hunter: World Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The cheats work after the update. Just select the most current version of the cheats and click play.

If people are complaining about online use, they may be the reason people were afraid of the PC release.

it was working for me this morning but when i joined a friends game in the afternoon then my whole day the cheats arent working even after restarts and everything… i cant toggle my cheats even on solo session

Stop trying to use it online.

I’m click current version of the cheats but my save was not loaded and started the new one. What should i do?

Load your save then alt-tab and click play in WeMod.

I think the only reason for being online is event quests honestly, cause that is the only quest type not available offline. Idc unless it’s to get meme material or like recent great wyvern ignition

60% of the mod not work right even offline , for instant “bowgun no recoil” , “Instant charge sword” , “unlimited hp” (should change to fast regen , still got 1 shot anyway) , “get all reward” is useless when there is a limit for decorations or stream stones slots , “max critical hit” also useless. paid 9$ to use it but turn out , the free one i got even work better than this

Instant Charge Sword works for Great Sword
Unlimited HP should be fine when you are wearing Rocksteady Mantle,
And yeah the Bowgun No Recoil is kinda not working for most of the LBG

Im tested on heavy bowgun , non work for instant is devijo heavy bow gun, why it say unlimited hp but still need wear mantle ? Is that not useless then what is?

You didnt have to pay for cheats they are free. But thanks for buying pro
Free or pro all work the same

The Monster Hunter: World cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

thanks

You aren’t suppose to be using this online.

how to update wemod?

It should update automaticaly. Or click out of wemod bottom right corner and open it again

hi there, im putting in the command sets to execute/toggle the mods, and nothing seems to be happening, nothing changes in game and ive tried other things, if this isnt fixed, i might have to look for another hack/mod site

pls help

Damm that sounds like a threat and you just joined !
Disable your antivirus

Unfortunately, the Monster Hunter: World trainer had to be removed from WeMod. We will not allow another trainer to be created for the game. @STiNGERR may upload his own somewhere, so keep your eyes peeled.

4 Likes