Mortal Kombat 1 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mortal Kombat 1
This is the official discussion topic of the Mortal Kombat 1 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Choose Team
2. Unhittable
3. Invincible
4. Infinite Super Meter
5. Infinite Kameo Meter
6. One-Hit Kills
7. Ignore Enemy Blocks
8. Enemy Can't Use Kameos
9. No Enemy Super Meter
10. No Enemy Kameo Meter
11. Infinite Fight Timer
12. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Make sure to select the correct Team if your Health/Kameo bars are on the right side.
Team 1 = Left
Team 2 = Right

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/20/2023
    Started development

• 09/20/2023
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 09/28/2023
    Choose Team cheat added
    Updated notes

• 10/06/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/25/2023

• 10/26/2023

• 10/27/2023

• 11/10/2023

• 12/16/2023

• 02/29/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Mortal Kombat 1 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats
3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for this. But can we get infinite koins too please?

3 Likes

Thanks, but please add infinite fatal blows, that one is missing.

1 Like

It stopped working for me. Unhittable, Invincible, Ignore Enemy Blocks, and One hit kills don’t work anymore. I’ve tried launching the game from Wemod, tried launching the game from Steam and then running Wemod, I’ve tried on Invasion Mode and the Towers, and nothing seems to work.

1 Like

I don’t believe this is possible due to the fact that all currency (Kurrency) in game are server sided meaning you can alter them. but it will not save.

Example If you use CE and give your self 9999999999 Koins
then quit the game and reload the Koins will go back to the previous amount you had prior to giving 9999999999999 Koins. so this isn’t possible to cheat. which is most likely why its not added on to the trainer.

Welcome to the Wemod community! hope you have a great time experiencing cheats.

I also know this is possible for another trainer I will not mention here with this community out of respect to wemod. so all I can say is the trainer was just finished and uploaded today. so give Green house some time. who knows maybe they will find more stuff to add to the trainer and update it. keep in mind the game also released yesterday its not even 2 days old. and they are also working on other trainers and updating them. so if features are missing just give it time and hope for an update. and Welcome to the community again!

1 Like

Understood.

1 Like

Playing story mode and none of the cheats are working after the first match. I’ve reopened and reenabled each one and they do not work.

1 Like

Cheats working, but not still… One match working, but second no… I used all from num1 to num9… Also in Invasion mode when starting fight, game freeze and crash after some seconds…

1 Like

Do you think we could get an EXP cheat for faster character mastery? <3

6 Likes

Like the Koin total being server-side, I’d guess that this is, too. I could be wrong though.

I tried using it, but anything that affects health doesn’t seem to work. Things like infinite meter/kameo works, but unhittable, invincible and one hit enemies don’t work. I was hoping to use this to speed up the mastery grind, but oh well.

1 Like

Wanted to use this for invasions and to speed up the mastery grind to get skins and stuff but I also wanna play ranked (without cheats) is there an anti-cheat that would ban me for using the cheats in offline modes only? probably could’ve worded this better but oh well lol.

Any bans?

Unfortunately, the mods stopped working. Tried restarting the trainer and it wasnt fixed.

So as it stands the mods are non functional.

1 Like

Yep, mods aren’t available for the moment, my game crashes everytime I load a fight with mods

Can confirm, that loading the game with mods or activating mods at the beginning of a match will freeze the game no matter which mods are active.

Everyone please be patient as I’m sure green house is aware of the trainer not working. please note that they update/make other trainers for other games. I’m positive the trainer will be fixed very soon. just sit tight. if tested the trainer and it seems, for me anyways. you need to start the game first. then run the cheats. and before you get to the main menu toggle the cheats you want on. and you will have no issues. (this may not be the case for some users) this is just my experience telling you all what seems to work for me.

It sucks that its not working for everyone… but the invincibily and enemy no block works for me on story. Thanks for the work green.

same for me I launch the game first then in the main menu I launch wemod and after 5 min the game crashes