Mortal Kombat 11 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i got the cheats to work but the game crashes after every fight

working fine in story mode and tower of time.

The Mortal Kombat 11 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

downloaded new patch, started mk11 then ran wemod and it works to some extent but at the end of each fight it closes the game to desktop. I did however get through a couple fights at a time leaving just easy kill on. eventually same crash result :confused:

Yea, for whatever reason the developers chose to make the game connect to servers in order to get rewards cough microtransations so when that happens after fights and the cheats are activated it seems to cause a crash sometimes.
Especially in Living Towers.

Try deactivating the cheats when you get to the “finish him” prompt in order to avoid it :slight_smile: works for me.
The game itself is great but not a fan of how the developers did things this time around.

I tried that as well, if activating unlimited anything and then turning it off quickly at end of match it crashes and returns to desktop.
its only easy kill that semi works.

easy kills no longer works as of 6-6-2019 mk11 update from steam.

What happened? Back when the game first came out I had no problems using the trainer. But why do you need a DLL now?

Catch up, please. The game uses anti-CE and memory integrity checks now. That’s why.

after the last patch mods stopped working will be there an update to the trainer

Yes this game at some point will get another update, voting for an update in the WeMod app is the fastest way to get that done :slightly_smiling_face:

will you continue to address issues as new dlc is released? would like it compatible when shang tsung pack releases on the 18th.

Ya it will be updated as needed the game and trainer is new so should be

Hello,

When i download the file and trying to paste it to the folder where you want me to put it. but it says its Password Protected.

Need help on this
Thanks

Yeah, I’m getting the crash to desktop after each match in story mode. Trainer works fine, but thanks to the game devs it’s a pain to keep the game going at the same time.

And I tried disabling the cheats at the end of the matches and it still crashed the game.

Password is included on that post :slightly_smiling_face:

Same here, I tried disabling, enabling etc. and it crashes regardless

for me the game does not crash but the cheats does not work

please update the mods ı’ve been waiting for an update for 5 days

Yea, it worked for me a few times but often it would crash regardless.
Its not on these guys for the trainer though as the cheats work great, the developers just made this game damn near impossible to mod.
Gotta push those krypt transactions -_-

Odd because MK9 or MKX never had any sort of system like this.

1 Like