Mortal Kombat 11 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Its cuz the game devs added anticheat and other anti cheating things to the game !

mk11 cheats dont work for me. i followed the instructions. the cheats load but dont work.

It doesnā€™t work and Iā€™m tired of Kronikaā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā– . I just want her dead and get the perfect ending. I tried running the cheats but nothing different happened

The game has been updated again since the release of this trainer, the best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app!

i dont see that happening anytime soon.

The cheats wonā€™t work.
It may be because of the d3d11.dll thing because I cant find my retail folder so I couldnā€™t put the d3d11.dll thing in the retail folder but I do have to just save the dll thing or do I have to put it In my retail folder which I cant find I need to know whats wrong, thanks!

Welcome to the community and thanks for being pro member
Dont wrack your brain the trainer just needs an update.

Hey guys, Since the T800 dlc dropped, non of my trainers work anymore. Itā€™s not an issue as I can wait for another. Just thought Iā€™d let you all know

Does this work for Mk 11 Ultimate? When I toggle the cheats on it right away goes back to off

Thoughts On A Small Update?

• Unlimited Koins
  • Unlimited Soul Fragments
  • Unlimited Hearts
  • Unlimited Forge Items
  • Free Forge
  • Unlimited Key Items

These would be very useful for the Krypt as I find that replenishing the chests is pretty costly.

1 Like

please update