Mortal Kombat 11 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i have the exact same problems bro when i launch the trainer except mine has to do with global shaders cache

Try verifying the game files first, this seems to be a common issue with the game itself rather than the trainer, hope you get it working :slight_smile:

i did and it shows all files have been validated and i still get those issues when launching the trainer

Those error messages are game-related, not trainer-related. The trainer does not touch the game files in any way. Trainers work by injecting into your PC’s RAM. Though using trainers (and any other third-party software such as mods) on games are known to increase the chances of in-game bugs appearing.

me and my friend both got this trainer and his works but mine says i have to run the game in 32-bit but my friend also runs in 64 bit and his didn’t give him any message. wondering what i have to do

Please use the search function in the forum before posting. :slight_smile:

See: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” - Support - WeMod Community

Are you able to make this trainer so don’t have to have a Pro account please been using this trainer and all of sudden won’t work as need be a Pro

Thanks

No sorry you dont need pro to use the trainer. Well if it did work then its not the trainer.
I would imagine something else why its not working
And if you have been using it then you know you dont need pro to use it

1 Like

That’s what i was thinking i will try it again bit later thanks

The trainer needs an update. MK1 is now Ultimate Version. Mine ins’t workin wither.

1 Like

Hey Mr.Antifun, could you upadte your steam mod to the MK11 Ultimate Version, please? Thanks for your good work!

1 Like

@MrAntiFun the trainer is still not responding, I chucked a few koins for the update, would greatly appreciate a fix, thank you!

Need an update for this, mine doesn’t work

The new update broke the trainer.
We know you are busy Mr.Antifun so we will wait until you have time to update, Thanks in advance!

Any news on MK 11 Ultimate mod update?

Guys since the update, it’s saying MK 11 is compatible but will now only let me use the Krypt cheat only

Same. The trainer doesn’t work anymore, not since the game updated to the Ultimate Edition.

Trainer is obsolete with last patch. Please update. Add fast Kombat and slow Kombat if you can. Thank you

why are you replying to my post from September? :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t make the trainers lol but im sure they will patch it soon since this version of the game just came out

Sorry. First time